Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 62 Grant County 51

Featured Replies

They did the same with SK student section the night before. The Sheriff literally stood right in front of the student section and watched them the whole time. Then when the game was over all three Sheriff's stood on the court right in front of the SK student section. Totally unneccesary. The SK students were nothing but well behaved. They could have said a lot in light of the situation but did not. But unfortunately the WV students chose to call the players on the floor names so that everyone could hear. Where was the WV administration? Is that considered good sportsmanship. It seems like WV likes to bash the other student section (SK and Grant) but never addresses their own.

They were told if anyone said anything during the game that the entire student section would be removed from the gym.

Your joking right? Obviously you don't know the story but thats not the point. Walton rarely has a huge cheering section not being a very big school, but if you can name a time they have shown a lack of class I'd love to here it.

 

They never have. They are always top of the line class acts. Especailly when Coach Kinmon had to sit two of his seniors during the districts against WV for skipping school. I'm sure WV did not say a word about it.

They were told if anyone said anything during the game that the entire student section would be removed from the gym.

 

Which is a joke as well.....

SO let me get this straight, Kinmon sits 2 of his starters in the district tournament and Grant County doesn't have any class??? That is classy in itself to have a coach do what is right to teach a lesson instead of letting the players play.

This whole thread is a joke, talk about the game. The rest is he said she said and no is probably what happened !:sssh:

SO let me get this straight, Kinmon sits 2 of his starters in the district tournament and Grant County doesn't have any class??? That is classy in itself to have a coach do what is right to teach a lesson instead of letting the players play.

 

I agree with you. That's what I was getting at. I was saying that I am sure WV fans said stuff about it. Sportsfan asked to give an example and I did.

At least there was a good dunk during the game!

SO let me get this straight, Kinmon sits 2 of his starters in the district tournament and Grant County doesn't have any class??? That is classy in itself to have a coach do what is right to teach a lesson instead of letting the players play.

 

If you notice, I said the cheering section showed a lack of class. The coach isn't exactly part of the cheering section. I have no problem with the faculty and staff at GC, all I said was the cheering section showed an extreme lack of class tonight. Nothing more nothing less, but like someone said earlier lets get back to the game.

 

Hargett had a big game it looks like, was this his high game points wise of the year?

I think that it might be. If not, pretty close.

Big game by Hargett and McNeil. Big lift off the bench by Tanner Moeves scoring 10 and making a couple of nice dishes. He plays very under control for a Freshman. He will be a load when he gains some strength. Game would have been over long before if Walton would have converted free throws.

This whole thread is a joke, talk about the game. The rest is he said she said and no is probably what happened !:sssh:

I agree! I'm surprised someone from WV even brought stuff up that was not game related!

 

As I said Friday night, WV will be tough to beat in the All A

Walton seems to be hit or miss from the games I have been to when it comes to free throws. Either pretty darn good or pretty bad, rarely in between but I don't go to all the games.

 

Your right Sportsguy they should be one of the favorites IMO in the All A. I am certainly looking forward to the game against Gallatin. The All A game last year at Walton between those two was incredible. Travis Davis was hitting threes from everywhere.

Walton seems to be hit or miss from the games I have been to when it comes to free throws. Either pretty darn good or pretty bad, rarely in between but I don't go to all the games.

 

Your right Sportsguy they should be one of the favorites IMO in the All A. I am certainly looking forward to the game against Gallatin. The All A game last year at Walton between those two was incredible. Travis Davis was hitting threes from everywhere.

 

Good to see a young McNeil doing so well! Going to be fun watching him the next 3 years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.