Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enquirer's N. Ky All Stars

Featured Replies

Following is the link to Ryan's selections (with recommendations from area coaches): http://news.cincinnati.com/assets/AB1249521224.PDF.

 

While I don't agree with a number of selections, I do want to congratulate each and every kid selected. Even if I don't think that a couple of them deserve to be named to the first team, they still are obviously very good football players and should be proud of their accomplishments.

 

And don't ask which ones I disagree with. Following the Momma rule.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following is the link to Ryan's selections (with recommendations from area coaches): http://news.cincinnati.com/assets/AB1249521224.PDF.

 

While I don't agree with a number of selections, I do want to congratulate each and every kid selected. Even if I don't think that a couple of them deserve to be named to the first team, they still are obviously very good football players and should be proud of their accomplishments.

 

And don't ask which ones I disagree with. Following the Momma rule.

 

:thumb:

Speechless............:irked::irked:

Wow !!!!! Does anyone have Tony G's stats they can post? I know the most important one MVP of the 5A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!!!

 

Congratulations to everyone that was named this was a very memorable NKY football season.

Congrats to all the selected players and some that were not!!!

  • Author
Congrats to all the selected players and some that were not!!!

 

Well said.

This 2010 graduating class is going to be fun to watch next year.

I remember a scout/recruiting service type guy talking at the beginning of the year after CCH got their heads handed to them in the first game about Kevin Connaughton and how impressive he was. I guess he was right.

 

Congrats to Kevin.

Miles Simpson can't even get an Honorable Mention?

Miles Simpson can't even get an Honorable Mention?

 

 

Nope. He ONLY gets "Player of the Year"

Nope. He ONLY gets "Player of the Year"

 

I'm an idiot...didn't see his picture in the middle of the page!!!!

I'm an idiot...didn't see his picture in the middle of the page!!!!

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Hey, it's Christmas eve, I just figured you were hitting the "nog" this morning.

Miles Simpson can't even get an Honorable Mention?

 

He was named Player of the Year...better than an Honorable Mention

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Hey, it's Christmas eve, I just figured you were hitting the "nog" this morning.

 

LOL..Headed to UDF and Hebron Liquor Store now

Congrats to Joe Cox from NCC, the neighborhood is very proud of you! :dancingpa

 

Congrats to the HHS boys, Fine Season! :banana:

 

Of course Congrats to all the others, way to play hard and give it your all!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.