Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enquirer's N. Ky All Stars

Featured Replies

One thing I do kind of like with this team is that players were selected at only one position. That gets more players recognition for their success.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow !!!!! Does anyone have Tony G's stats they can post? I know the most important one MVP of the 5A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!!!

 

Congratulations to everyone that was named this was a very memorable NKY football season.

 

He played very well. I saw both West and Guidugli this year. It's a toss up. West did EVERYTHING for Conner. Guidugli was surrounded by a star studded offense and that may have been the deciding factor. If you swap the two players schools, West had just as much ability to win the state championship with Highlands and Tony would have lit it up at Conner. It really was 1A and 1B. I don't think that there is too much of a gripe w/ that.

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Hey, it's Christmas eve, I just figured you were hitting the "nog" this morning.

 

I can't believe people actually drink egg nog. You are talking about EGG nog correct.

I can't believe people actually drink egg nog. You are talking about EGG nog correct.

 

Yea, less egg, more nog.:thumb:

I do have a question though for the Highlands' faithful. Is Laber a Jr. or a Sr? He was all over the field during the state championship game.

I do have a question though for the Highlands' faithful. Is Laber a Jr. or a Sr? He was all over the field during the state championship game.

 

Senior. Awesome player and even better person.:thumb:

He played very well. I saw both West and Guidugli this year. It's a toss up. West did EVERYTHING for Conner. Guidugli was surrounded by a star studded offense and that may have been the deciding factor. If you swap the two players schools, West had just as much ability to win the state championship with Highlands and Tony would have lit it up at Conner. It really was 1A and 1B. I don't think that there is too much of a gripe w/ that.

 

Good point.

 

Congrats to all who made it, this was an exciting year.

The photo of NewCath's kicker, Chris Grosser, is incorrect. The photo shown is NewCath soccer player, Chris Grosser.

The photo of NewCath's kicker, Chris Grosser, is incorrect. The photo shown is NewCath soccer player, Chris Grosser.

 

Interesting, I saw that also. Bet the kicker liked that one. :p

 

Must be confusing going to the same school with a kid that has the same name and also is the same age.

Completely disagree with a coupe ofthe picks and baffled atsome of the honorable mentions! Anybody else feel that way?

Completely disagree with a coupe ofthe picks and baffled atsome of the honorable mentions! Anybody else feel that way?

 

Could you be more specific?

Congrats to all those who made it and were mentioned.

 

I disagree with several not making it, but I'll keep my opinion to myself to keep from taking away from the other fine young men who were fortunate enough to be honored.

Congrats to all those who made it and were mentioned.

 

I disagree with several not making it, but I'll keep my opinion to myself to keep from taking away from the other fine young men who were fortunate enough to be honored.

 

I can totally respect that.:thumb:

He played very well. I saw both West and Guidugli this year. It's a toss up. West did EVERYTHING for Conner. Guidugli was surrounded by a star studded offense and that may have been the deciding factor. If you swap the two players schools, West had just as much ability to win the state championship with Highlands and Tony would have lit it up at Conner. It really was 1A and 1B. I don't think that there is too much of a gripe w/ that.

 

Having seen both, I'd say the right guy got the knod.

 

Honorable mention is still an achievement for Tony.

Having seen both, I'd say the right guy got the knod.

 

Honorable mention is still an achievement for Tony.

 

I was just curious about the stats to compare because I know that Tony G had a ton of yards and TD's as well.

 

No doubt the West kid is a top recruit for next year and a phenomenal athlete but I was just checkign to see how tight that race was.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.