Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weight Rooms..

Featured Replies

Who has some of the nicest weight rooms? How are they set up for their individual sport(s)? If you have pictures, please share.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the results Highlands has gotten, the weightroom is nothing near what some would think. Its a testament once again to the people who run it.

Definately a great setup for the Indians.

 

Thanks. I forgot to mention this is a football only weightroom. It was paid for by the football program. It is connected to their new lockerroom. And you are correct very nice setup!

For the results Highlands has gotten, the weightroom is nothing near what some would think. Its a testament once again to the people who run it.

 

Trinity lives in a mansion and Highlands is in section 8 housing...It is amazing what HHS does with what they have to work with...:eek::eek:

Trinity lives in a mansion and Highlands is in section 8 housing...It is amazing what HHS does with what they have to work with...:eek::eek:

 

I don't think HHS weight room would pass section 8 inspection. :

I don't think HHS weight room would pass section 8 inspection. :

 

Beechwood's wouldnt either! lol

Montgomery County. College coaches that come recruit say they have some of the finest facilities in the state. http://www.mcindiansfootball.com/mcweight.htm

 

I just checked this out and you are right, Wonderful set up! Love the quote on the wall... Champions are made with Iron and Sweat!

I don't think HHS weight room would pass section 8 inspection. :

 

Lol NewCath's wouldn't either. Although, they have big plans for the future for their facility. They already started building onto the school. It looks good so far and will be featuring a new weight room. Also a new football turf field on campus.

For the results Highlands has gotten, the weightroom is nothing near what some would think. Its a testament once again to the people who run it.

 

It oges to show, it's not about what the facility looks like, but the dedication that is in the facility...

I'm not sure....but I dont think the varsity at Highlands can lift at one time. I think its in shifts.

I'm not sure....but I dont think the varsity at Highlands can lift at one time. I think its in shifts.

 

:lol: Is it really that bad? :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.