Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. I'm watching the game right now. Opening kickoff, Ryle gets flagged for unsportsman's penalty. First play from scrimmage, Ryle fumbles the ball and pileup for loose ball, #34 for Ryle pulls Rosenhagen from the pile and punches him in the facemask. Side -judge comes in to seperate players and #34 for Ryles pushes the Side-judge. I think Ryle pretty much set the tone how the evening was going to be.
  2. Two week's in a row now I have watched official's let too many late hit's happen. I'm not sure what their looking for to be called unsportman's like conduct. The hit on Highland's kicker was unbelieveable.(It was called) Something has to be done before somebody really gets hurt. Make the hit during the play not after.
  3. Good win for the Birds! Both teams played hard but the Birds just have too many option's to score with. Ryle decision to go for it on 4th down's had more to do with keeping Highlands offense off the field. (Limit possession's) Keep working hard to achieve your goal's. Still not hitting on all cylinders but an improvement over last week.
  4. How does this Ryle team rate with some of the best? Could this be their best ever?
  5. Someone should call Highland's, I think Dale is always looking for quality opponents. It would be great to get Boyle back on the schedule.
  6. I don't think that play is called qb sneak. It was a qb sweep, similar to a bootleg. I don't think it is unethical to callout a situation or a formation that might help your team.
  7. I heard that Roller maybe is considering trying out this year. Hasn't played in a while but still loves the game. Will have to wait to see.
  8. Does this mean the honeymoon's over? :laugh:
  9. Spring ball is over for the Birds. Looks like the Birds are going to have a pretty decent team. I don't think that there were any injury's. Hit the weight's for the next three month's and get faster, stronger, and more athletic!
  10. My source is blood to you. Can you figure which one has the connection to get this kind of info ?:confused:
  11. Since you seem to be in the 'know', do you think Coach Lickert complains about how much success the Holmes basketball team has had and how basketball keeps him from getting the best athlete's.
  12. I heard that the St X gets all the gate at Highlands this year. I hope that Dale didn't have to give up the gate to get X to play.
  13. I will give you the short version( Leatherneck long edition) of today's scrimmage. The Bird's are going to have a very balanced attack. Will Bardo looked like it was the middle of the season. He ran with the ball when the defense made him and threw some great passes when he had too. Austin Collinsworth looked awesome at running back (80 yard td run on counter on thefirst play). It's going to be exciting to watch him at rb. this year. Those were the two that stood out the most.
  14. Maybe they should look into "messing" with springball considering Trinity's recent success during the playoff's.:scared:
  15. It was a sellout! I heard that there were more than 600 people in attendance. I couldn't run with the big dog's( sweeperboy,Thunderbird). 10:30 was my limit but the party seem to last until the wee hour's. The event was a huge success having it at the Syndicate.
  16. It alway's feel's dark when CovCath beat's the Bird's. Almost like a bad dream.:laugh:
  17. And maybe going both way's? Asking alot for underclassmen.
  18. That's what Dale does all winter long. He make's them fast(real fast).:laugh::ohbrother:
  19. Awesome post!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  20. I hope it's the next best at qb no matter a jr or soph.
  21. 3rd and 4th grade
  22. I know that OCNB has a buck on the wall that any hunter would love to have harvested.
  23. Maybe Coach Ray comes back as a coordinator?
  24. Brandon did recieve the award at halftime of the state game.
  25. For those of you that haven't had the chance to see Austin play, go to Highlands Recruits.com . This is a highlight tape of the last two years. Austin is really a special player. His defensive stats this year are a little off because teams just didn't really challenge him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.