Everything posted by dr1
-
Trinity 58 Ballard 55
Game on Monday night is at 7PM, not 8PM.
-
Trinity - Male 10/14 No Radio?
Heard tonight that T's radio crew will not be able to broadcast next week from Male. Reasons?
-
Trinity 58 Manual 7
Why won't Male let Trinity broadcast on the radio at next weeks game?
-
You write the funny caption 7
Who forgot the batteries for this thing????
-
Trinity/Brentwood Academy updates
Ryan White
-
What advantages does Trinity have over Highlands other than...
When you have some time (because you are obviously stuck on football) I would suggest you check out Trinity's priorities on academic endeavors and see how well they do with those, both locally and nationally. T does just as well with those as they do with sports, if not better.
-
Trinity due to be a preseason top 10 team in Rivals Rankings
I totally agree. Stats turns out phenomenal work because he loves to do it and wants to get a job in a college athletic department as soon as possible. He has a Masters from EKU in Sports Administration and has been providing information on Trinity programs since he was a freshman there about 10 years ago. I'll never forget a T-X football game several years back where he turned out an approximate 150 page package of game notes and Tony Cruise was talking about it on his show and couldn't get over the knowledge and depth that was included. Stats could walk into a D-3 athletic department right now and just take over. By the way, he's never been paid a red cent for doing all of this. Just another example of the Trinity family and how much alumni give back to the school.
-
Trinity 58 DeSales 42
I remember a T lead of 40-35 but I thought that was in the jv game. I don't recall the lead in the varsity game going below 8 or 9.
-
Trinity 38 Male 0
Tony Driver is an excellent example brought up by an earlier poster. Larry, aren't you going to answer the question? :confused:
-
Trinity 63 Seneca 14
From where I was sitting I didn't think it was a late hit. Our player was on him just as he released the ball. There was no way he could have pulled up.
-
KHSAA Football Alignment for 2011-2014 announced
Sorry Colonel, I didn't realize that...my apologies, kind sir!
-
KHSAA Football Alignment for 2011-2014 announced
We were focusing on T-X Pride Week last week. You've got our full attention now.
-
KHSAA Football Alignment for 2011-2014 announced
That's solid? #1, how DO things go at T and X? I've been out of school for many years and must not be aware of what's going on. #2, T & X play tough out of state teams along with their district foes each year. I wouldn't call that "cruise control". #3, I don't like grapes and I don't really care for wine and cheese, so you'll have to come up with something else.:irked:
-
Jodie Demling tweets that a HS sports bombshell will be dropped tomorrow
Larry, don't forget Nashville Montgomery Bell, Indianapolis Cathedral, Cleveland St. Ignatius, Cincinnati St. Xavier, and Columbus Bishop Hartley. Quick, call TARC and get them to order 6 additional new electric buses...3 for T and 3 for X!
-
Jodie Demling tweets that a HS sports bombshell will be dropped tomorrow
If there is no chance for a Trinity - St. X 6A championship how will this impact the KHSAA budgets?
-
Trinity 14 Bowling Green 12
In its never-ending, lemming-like quest to turn itself into a pamphlet rather than a newspaper, the C-J has reduced the info provided in its box scores, so all we have is the scoring by quarters and how the scores occurred. Does anyone have more detailed stats? The brief article did say that T had 330 total yards and BG had 174. Haha, love it, tcjkbt. Here are the game stats, courtesy of Stats Sampson... TRINITY BGHS FIRST DOWNS................... 20 12 RUSHES-YARDS (NET)............ 40-227 35-164 PASSING YDS (NET)............. 103 10 Passes Att-Comp-Int........... 24-11-2 13-2-0 TOTAL OFFENSE PLAYS-YARDS..... 64-330 48-174 Fumble Returns-Yards.......... 0-0 0-0 Punt Returns-Yards............ 2-14 1-13 Kickoff Returns-Yards......... 0-0 3-57 Interception Returns-Yards.... 0-0 2-43 Punts (Number-Avg)............ 3-42.7 2-41.0 Fumbles-Lost.................. 2-0 0-0 Penalties-Yards............... 10-122 5-40 Possession Time............... 27:29 20:31 Third-Down Conversions........ 5 of 10 4 of 12 Fourth-Down Conversions....... 0 of 0 2 of 3 Red-Zone Scores-Chances....... 2-3 0-1 Sacks By: Number-Yards........ 4-11 1-15 RUSHING: Trinity High School-D Bishop 26-154; J Noe 8-44; D Dawkins 4-37; J Quick 1-7; T Wright 1-minus 15. Bowling Green HS-B Green 5-90; H Neveras 9-35; S Hollis 13-24; T Anderson 8-15. PASSING: Trinity High School-J Noe 7-14-1-76; T Wright 4-10-1-27. Bowling Green HS-S Hollis 2-13-0-10. RECEIVING: Trinity High School-J Quick 3-58; R Steffey 3-21; D Dawkins 3-14; M Bland 1-8; H Kopp 1-2. Bowling Green HS-H Neveras 1-13; S Wilson 1-minus 3. INTERCEPTIONS: Trinity High School-None. Bowling Green HS-D Daniel 1-0; C Proctor 1-43. FUMBLES: Trinity High School-D Dawkins 1-0; D Bishop 1-0. Bowling Green HS-None. Stadium: E.L Thompson Attendance: 0 Kickoff time: 7pm End of Game: Total elapsed time: Officials: Temperature: 75 Wind: none Weather: humid, overcast
-
Trinity 14 Bowling Green 12
In reply to Blockbuster, it's hard to play when you're naked.
-
With X scoring with 18 seconds left to beat Male is it time to...
I remember Trinity going up to Indy and playing Ben Davis around that time in the Hoosier Dome, but I don't recall if that game was broadcast on TV or not.
-
Is Bob Redman thinking about leaving Male?
I have also heard this possibility...Daeschner is the superintendent over there now and they are big fishing buddies. I heard this rumor about halfway through the season. :idunno:
-
Trinity 31 Male 6
AL, thanks for the nice comments, especially about the Trinity Singers. Those guys participate in the flag ceremony at every home game and put in a lot of practice time, just like the football players. It's nice to see that someone, especially from the visiting school, recognizes them. It was a good game, I was somewhat surprised by the ending point spread but as long as Male runs the defense they do I think Trinity (and other schools) will exploit it and score a bunch on them.
-
Trinity/Southern Predictions
Larry, can we borrow the illegal play that Male used to score the touchdown where the center hid the ball? I would hope we wouldn't ever have to use it but you just never know about these things...
-
Trinity 33 Elder 14 (Frosh)
Well, Ox, dare I say, at least our pressbox is situated in the middle of our stands...LOL! :laugh::laugh:
-
Trinity 27 Manual 0
Thanks, Rowdy, y'all have a nice team. I was impressed with #83 Mosser. Frederick was 4 for 6 with 115 yards and Tencza carried 23 times for 116 yards. Kragthorpe did not dress tonight.
-
2009 Trinity
Uhhhh, say what??? :ohbrother:
-
SI Again says X is top athletic program in KY
And then, as per usual, you'll need them again in December.