Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity - Male 10/14 No Radio?

Featured Replies

Heard tonight that T's radio crew will not be able to broadcast next week from Male. Reasons?

^ I am not mad at them. It's the visiting team's choice, and they want to make sure they maximize the gate potential. No worries.

^ I am not mad at them. It's the visiting team's choice, and they want to make sure they maximize the gate potential. No worries.
Do you mean it is the home team's choice? I would think that Trinity would want to broadcast game. In any event, if I had to choose one game that I did not need to listen to will be the Male game.

What if the radio team paid admission? Would they be able to work then?

They will not provide a phone line game would have to be broadcast over cell phones and Male has to give permission

I don't know really either except for the gate. back in the 70s I started listening to Cawood do the radio as I watched on TV. I still to this day do that. Today the Cats/Cards play at the same time and I will listen to the radio as much as I can. When I have gone to a Rocks/X game I take my radio as I did last nite, even though its hard listening to the announcers who are Homers to the max as they should be.

 

I know that turning on the radio, and I still listen, well until its 35-0, then I choose to turn it off. My point is I see nothing wrong with an opposing team carrying the game, but the AD at Male will take phone calls and if you really want an answer call him.

T vs. Male games have been on the radio from Male's stadium in recent years. In fact, I remember T interviewing Coach Redman of Male during a T broadcast. Something must have happened behind the scenes. I would think Male players would like to be on the air also, but maybe not. And as for the gate, I don't see that having any effect. I just can't see someone who normally does not go to a T game saying, "Oh gosh, it's not on the radio, now I have to go to the game."

They will not provide a phone line game would have to be broadcast over cell phones and Male has to give permission

I've seen other teams use air cards from the visitor stands at Maxwell- Is this a situation where Male says no to radio crew being in the press box and Trinity radio says no to broadcasting from the visitor side?

 

Moeller did the same thing to Louisville St Xavier earlier this year.

I don't know really either except for the gate. back in the 70s I started listening to Cawood do the radio as I watched on TV. I still to this day do that. Today the Cats/Cards play at the same time and I will listen to the radio as much as I can. When I have gone to a Rocks/X game I take my radio as I did last nite, even though its hard listening to the announcers who are Homers to the max as they should be.

 

I know that turning on the radio, and I still listen, well until its 35-0, then I choose to turn it off. My point is I see nothing wrong with an opposing team carrying the game, but the AD at Male will take phone calls and if you really want an answer call him.

 

AL- I can attest the Male AD - is a very fine individual. He is outstanding. They do not come any better.

 

Who knows the reason behind this

AL- I can attest the Male AD - is a very fine individual. He is outstanding. They do not come any better.

 

Who knows the reason behind this

St. X always broadcasts from the Male pressbox. Male's AD, announcer and spotter are all wonderful people that are there for the kids and the school. They always treat the visitors well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.