Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 63 Seneca 14

Featured Replies

Rocks roll to 28 to 0 1st half lead with Quick catching 4 td passes.

Seneca scores 14 points to close to 28 to 14.

Rocks dominate on offense and defense thereafter.

Travis Wright ties school record for td passes.

 

GO ROCKS!! :thumb:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Traveling. Appreciate the recap.

Well I'll be... they did win by more than vs. St. X.

  • Author

My pleasure Jaysie. Have a safe trip.

Thanks much for the updates Co-Captain. GO ROCKS

  • Author

Thanks to Stats for the Twitter updates.

Hope to see you in 2 weeks at the Ballard game, Co-Captain.

Be safe.

I heard Smith was out of the game for Seneca. When did the injury occur, is it serious?

Thanks to Stats for the Twitter updates.

Hope to see you in 2 weeks at the Ballard game, Co-Captain.

Be safe.

 

I think I'll still be down here. I'm crossing my fingers I make it home by then.

  • Author

PR--

On the updates, it said he was shaken up in first half, may have been on Hatcher's sack near the end of the half when the Rocks scored their last td.

It was reported that he came back in the second half and was out of the game when Wright left at end of 3rd qtr.

All I know.

The QB was shaken up with about 20 seconds left i n the half. He then started the second half and ran 6 -10 plays or so. He rolled out left and threw a pick across the middle mid-way in the 3rd and never played again as far as I know. I didn't see him get hit on the int. but maybe he did. The kid has the strongest arm I've ever seen in high school.

He does have a cannon.

 

And he also has a really quick release.

 

He will be a good one in college!

Anyone else who was at the game think the announcer was a little ridiculous tonight??

Anyone else who was at the game think the announcer was a little ridiculous tonight??

 

Yes, very ridiculous.

I also want to give a huge dose of salt to Seneca for not allowing us to broadcast the game tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.