Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 63 Seneca 14

Featured Replies

This seems silly to me. I really do not believe that radio broadcasts keep people away. The people that want to go will go no matter what. The only people who listen most likely can't go. I bet we are talking about a small number of people. Shame on those schools.

 

The only reason they are even playing us is because they are currently in our district. We can say bye bye to them after this year. Only Ballard's coach has the stones to attempt to keep us on their schedule next year if the powers that be will allow him to. The publics are already refusing to play our Freshman and JV's and I am hearing that with the new allignment, the rest will sandbag us on the Varsity level as well.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony, I really don't listen very long.

 

8010, I heard about this in the summer.

This seems silly to me. I really do not believe that radio broadcasts keep people away. The people that want to go will go no matter what. The only people who listen most likely can't go. I bet we are talking about a small number of people. Shame on those schools.

 

Bingo! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.