Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Southern Predictions

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

OK! It's the 3rd part of the season! Playoffs!! Who will win between Trinity and Southern? Will a #4 seed beat a #1 seed this year?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think Southern will be able to beat the Rocks. They do have a special place in our hearts - for they were the first opponent In the New Marshall Stadium.

 

Rocks need to start this "Season" off on a strong showing.

 

GO ROCKS:thumb:

Got to go with the Southern on this game. I'd say 19-14

 

Thanks Larry!

 

It just wouldn't be the playoffs if you weren't picking against us. :thumb:

Trinity by 21 and thankful to be playing at home!

I think this team will put a beating on Southern.

Trinity 55-6.

Got to go with the Southern on this game. I'd say 19-14

 

AL

 

Let me ECHO..the thanks once again.

This is not to say that "on any given night" ...but for the Trojans to pull this one off would be of historical proportions.

 

I like your spirit and you don't let the odds stand in your way and your incredible record of picking against us. Thanks again.:D:thumb:

What's the story on the kicker? Something is going on, D1 signee kicker leaves, quits, dismissed, or is no longer needed, Will we ever know or should I believe his mother?

What's the story on the kicker? Something is going on, D1 signee kicker leaves, quits, dismissed, or is no longer needed, Will we ever know or should I believe his mother?

 

You will know exactly what you have a right to know.

Rumor has it he faked an injury and one of the coaches caught him playing basketball at a grade school. (dunking a basketball )

I'd probaby pick against the Rocks next week, but they won't be playing. But in case they pull it out I'll study the next game. :jump:

Rumor has it he faked an injury and one of the coaches caught him playing basketball at a grade school. (dunking a basketball )

 

That would sound like a very reasonable reason for suspension or dismissal, but I suspect that those of us on the outside are not likely to know exactly what happened.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.