rocktopper

Who wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the story on the kicker? Something is going on, D1 signee kicker leaves, quits, dismissed, or is no longer needed, Will we ever know or should I believe his mother?

I believe it's between the family and the coaches to work out. These kids know the rules, if they choose not to live by them, they pay the consequences. Simple enough.

I'd probaby pick against the Rocks next week, but they won't be playing. But in case they pull it out I'll study the next game. :jump:

Larry, can we borrow the illegal play that Male used to score the touchdown where the center hid the ball? I would hope we wouldn't ever have to use it but you just never know about these things...:D

I believe it's between the family and the coaches to work out. These kids know the rules, if they choose not to live by them, they pay the consequences. Simple enough.

There have been instances in the past where kids that did not live by the rules did not have to pay real consequences. What is different about this circumstance?

Sure dr. I have a copy of the game and its on YouTube I believe, I wish he had ran against y'all in 06.

AL

I bet you do. Some have suggested that M lost that game due to poor coaching (as in not putting the ball in the hands of the best ball player in the state - and giving him 3 cracks at it (or how many it was.)

We are just glad he is your coach and we have OURS.:ylsuper:

Jim, I'll take a beating on this one, but we had a play left of the required 4. The clock ran out, and we didn't have anyone back in a prevent. We scored but a wide out wasn't set...ball was thrown to the other side of the field....And how many counties.....Just messing with everyone, please understand a sense of humor when you see one. :popcorn:

Jim, I'll take a beating on this one, but we had a play left of the required 4. The clock ran out, and we didn't have anyone back in a prevent. We scored but a wide out wasn't set...ball was thrown to the other side of the field....And how many counties.....Just messing with everyone, please understand a sense of humor when you see one. :popcorn:

Tony Driver