Everything posted by TubbyCAT
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
That does say a lot LBBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
What BGP members will be attending the Sweet 16
Probably will be up for the Friday and Saturday games!
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
The departure of Mac Whittaker has been speculated for years, however I do think there is some merit to this story. Maybe not this season, but very soon. That's the word I heard was going around among some school officials! It could all STILL be pure speculation!
-
10th Region Hall of Fame
I don't think Robert Hammonds will EVER be inducted into the 10th Region HOF based on his tenure at Bracken County. I just don't think there was enough time there and not enough credentials, one upset victory over Bishop Brossart doesn't make a career!!!
-
10th Regional Question
I am PRETTY certain the 8th Region Tournament is held at Henry County every season and it has the largest seating capacity in the region. Not for sure how long they have hosted consecutively or anything to that extent, but I do think host it annually. Maybe an 8th region fan can help us out here!!! I am a bit offended though, Big Time Blue. didn't have a job for me!!!
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
There is a rumor floating around that Coach Mac Whittaker of Harrison County may be hanging up the ole basketball coaches whistle, just what I've heard!
-
10th Regional Question
This is a very interesting debate, w/good arguments on both sides. However, what it all comes down to is seating capacity and Mason has more!
-
What is the rule:
Once a FT shooter receives the ball from the official, NO timeouts can be called by either team until the shot has been taken! As for the throw in situation, the team that has possession of the ball is the only team at that point that can call a timeout once the official hands the ball to the player throwing the ball in bounds!
-
Maysville Ledger Independent
No matter what there should have been a write-up regarding that game!!!!!!!!! There is NO excuse for there not being one!
-
Montgomery Co. 66 Mason Co. 63
Another tough loss for the junior class of Mason County. Seems Coach High and Montgomery County has Mason County and Coach Buser's number! It will be VERY interesting to see how Mason County fares next season!
-
Kane Belcher commits to Pikeville
Congrats to Kane, good choice!
-
Bobby Keith story
I met Coach Keith as a youngster and I was star struck b/c I knew he was a legendary coach. I set in his office when I was a kid and listened to him and my dad talk basketball, it was a truly rewarding experience! Every time I have seen him since then he has spoken to me! He is a great coach, a legend, maybe the best ever, but he is an even better man!
-
10th Region Semifinals
Mason County and Montgomery County will meet in the finals! Montgomery County sends Coach High back to the Sweet 16 w/a finals win over Mason County!
-
GRC 85 Agusta 41
Congrats to AHS's 4 seniors and Coach Kelsch for back-to-back regional appearances. That is huge for a small school!
-
Travis Massey
Get well soon Travis, fine career!
-
Message on behalf of Rebecca Gray
Excellent, this is how it is supposed to be! Coaching would be much easier if all players and parents were like this!!!
-
10th Region TSHIRTS - Great design
I liked the design, but I thought the tee-shirt was not high quality in my opinion. I also thought that Augusta should have had some orange in their name and Deming some red. However, it was a very cool design!
-
Mike Code - 10th Region KABC Coach of the Year
Congrats to Coach Code!!!!!!!!!
-
All District Teams For The 10th Region
I have been told and it has been reported on this site that there was not a SINGLE player nominated for the 10th Region Girls Coaches Association All-Region teams from Bracken Co. I also know for a FACT that there wasn't a player, coach, or contributor from Bracken Co. nominated for the 10th Region HOF this season either. There are deserving people at BCHS who need to have the opportunity to be considered by the regions coaches. As someone who has fought for more recognition for girls basketball I find it APPALING that the coaches at BCHS did not nominate a single player for All-Region consideration and an even BIGGER disappointment that no one was nominated for the 10th Region HOF! The 10th Region Girls HOF is a very special thing and it deserves to be treated better and looked upon w/class by those in charge at Bracken County. It is an honor to be nominated, let alone inducted!
-
St. Patrick 67 Augusta 21
You are certainly right, URIT! The Lady Panthers gave Montgomery all they could handle in the regional, I believe Appleman went for 30+ points and 15+rebounds that night and the really good player from Montgomery went for 30+ (her name escapes me as I type this).
-
St. Patrick 67 Augusta 21
That '93 team was led by Rachael Appleman and Dana Bach. Appleman is Augusta's all time leading scorer and rebounder and was a part of the first-ever 10th Region Girls Hall-of-Fame class. She was very talented and left it all on the court every night, she was a multi-faceted player. Dana Bach is the current assistant coach and was a heckuva point guard in her day, she had handles, great passer, good defender, nice shot, and a solid leader. The Lady Panthers had a nice 1-2 punch in '93!
-
2 Sport Athlete
YES, a girl can be successful at 2 sports!
-
A message to 16th Region fans
Thoughts and prayers from Northern Kentucky!
-
Coaches Association All 10th Region Teams
I kind of find it appalling that the Bracken Co. Lady Bears coaching staff didn't nominate a single player for voting consideration! I wander why this was done, seems a bit unfair to the players!
-
GRC vs Agusta Region 10
This will not be a pretty outcome! Augusta will play w/a lot of heart but in the end, they just can't and don't match up w/GRC!