Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region TSHIRTS - Great design

Featured Replies

The design of this tshirt really caught my eye. Basketballs with the teams in the tournament and the lettering includes all the colors of all the teams. Great Job!

TSHIRT.jpg

I purchased one as a giveaway item for our summer youth basketball camp.

 

Sharp!!!

I agree!! :thumb:

 

The business that designed them gave me a sneak peak of the Design last week and I was even more impressed when I saw it on a shirt.

I liked the design, but I thought the tee-shirt was not high quality in my opinion. I also thought that Augusta should have had some orange in their name and Deming some red. However, it was a very cool design!

Very nice.

 

I remember when the Sweet 16 went with a similar design. They all 16 regions in basketballs around the sweet 16 logo. Been down hill since.

I liked the design, but I thought the tee-shirt was not high quality in my opinion. I also thought that Augusta should have had some orange in their name and Deming some red. However, it was a very cool design!

Agree with ya on that! But it is a good looking shirt.

Good looking design, but cheap cotton shirt(not heavy weight). Bought a Jeerzees brand Mason County Champion shirt from Wal-Mart many years ago and it has held up to this day(great fit,no fade,etc.),still one of my most worn tees.

For a 12.00 shirt the seller could afford another .75 to order the heavyweight shirts, instead of the cheap made ones. He is makeing about 8 per shirt profit

I agree!! :thumb:

 

The business that designed them gave me a sneak peak of the Design last week and I was even more impressed when I saw it on a shirt.

 

What business did it that gave you the sneak peek? Just curious.

What business did it that gave you the sneak peek? Just curious.

 

 

I believe that was Prime Time Design, If you look close enough on the shirt you will see it on the bottom right side.

 

They are based in downtown Maysville. They have quality products and their prices are really competitive.

Unlike some other providers in the area.

I believe that was Prime Time Design, If you look close enough on the shirt you will see it on the bottom right side.

 

They are based in downtown Maysville. They have quality products and their prices are really competitive.

Unlike some other providers in the area.

Yes they do the best as I have done alot of business with them, Those girls do a great job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.