Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Patrick 67 Augusta 21

Featured Replies

Augusta was overmatched in this one, although Rutherford for St. Pat was in early foul trouble and the score was actually 8-8 at one point. St. Pat gets 11 into the scoring column. Lone bright spot for the Lady Panthers was senior Lauren Sebastion who had 6 points and 21 rebounds.

 

Congrats to the Lady Saints who advance to the district finals and the 10th Region tournament next week.

21 Rebounds?? WOW! Thats impressive

you are right MCPAPA Augusta was outmatched in this game. I give them credit for playing hard, but tonight St. Pat was the better team!

Tough loss for Coach Stewert and the lady Panthers, not a season they anticipated. Keep your head up Coach Stewert and Good Luck to you and your team in the off season .

I found it a bit disturbing after the game when a Lady Saints player approached me and said she was upset that they didn't run the score up more.

I found it a bit disturbing after the game when a Lady Saints player approached me and said she was upset that they didn't run the score up more.

 

That is a bit disturbing, not to accuse anyone of anything but did anyone else think that St. Pat's defense was being a little over-aggressive on Augusta's third-string with a 30+ point lead?

That is a bit disturbing, not to accuse anyone of anything but did anyone else think that St. Pat's defense was being a little over-aggressive on Augusta's third-string with a 30+ point lead?

 

Well when a senior comes up and tells me something like she did, do you think that is a just a reflection of her own thoughts? a reflection of her teamates? or a reflection of her coach??? A senior may I remind you. A young player then maybe its just coming from her own thought because she is immature, but I think when an upperclassmen says something like this it comes from higher above. Granted I could be wrong, but you just advanced to the regional tournament, I would think you would be happy about that, not upset you didn't run it up more.

I hope this isn't true, but if so and I sense it is---Then this is very unclassy by the player and whoever planted such terrible thoughts!

I found it a bit disturbing after the game when a Lady Saints player approached me and said she was upset that they didn't run the score up more.

Very disturbing.

Well when a senior comes up and tells me something like she did, do you think that is a just a reflection of her own thoughts? a reflection of her teamates? or a reflection of her coach??? A senior may I remind you. A young player then maybe its just coming from her own thought because she is immature, but I think when an upperclassmen says something like this it comes from higher above. Granted I could be wrong, but you just advanced to the regional tournament, I would think you would be happy about that, not upset you didn't run it up more.

 

This is not very accurate. I sat behind the St.Pat bench. St. Pat coach called a timeout late in the game. I clearly heard him say to slow the pace down on the the breaks. Hold up and pass the ball around. accurate. I even told my BGP buddy Big Daddy Bear that it was a classy move. Think about it and they way they played and who was playing clearly showed that. At least to me.

 

Congrats to the Lady Saints.

 

Lady Panthers, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You all are wonderfull young ladies. You all have come a long way. The two seniors, you will be missed on the floor but I know you will still be around the Den. Best of luck in your future.

This is not very accurate. I sat behind the St.Pat bench. St. Pat coach called a timeout late in the game. I clearly heard him say to slow the pace down on the the breaks. Hold up and pass the ball around. accurate. I even told my BGP buddy Big Daddy Bear that it was a classy move. Think about it and they way they played and who was playing clearly showed that. At least to me.

 

Congrats to the Lady Saints.

 

Lady Panthers, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You all are wonderfull young ladies. You all have come a long way. The two seniors, you will be missed on the floor but I know you will still be around the Den. Best of luck in your future.

 

Thanks for clearing that up...just superior talent I guess.

This is not very accurate. I sat behind the St.Pat bench. St. Pat coach called a timeout late in the game. I clearly heard him say to slow the pace down on the the breaks. Hold up and pass the ball around. accurate. I even told my BGP buddy Big Daddy Bear that it was a classy move. Think about it and they way they played and who was playing clearly showed that. At least to me.

 

Congrats to the Lady Saints.

 

Lady Panthers, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You all are wonderfull young ladies. You all have come a long way. The two seniors, you will be missed on the floor but I know you will still be around the Den. Best of luck in your future.

 

That timeout came with about 1:00 left in the game. I think that it was a bit overdue. There was no class at anything the Saints did at the end of the game. Payback was on the Saints mind, there is no doubt about that. They clearly tried to show up the girls from Augusta.

Not sure what ending you was watching, but the last 5:00 min in the game the girls were trying to get the ball to one player because she hadnt scored this year. Not sure what more the coach could have done he had his freshman team in the game.

Isn't this the exact same situation the the Saints cried about when they played Mason Co. earlier in the season? Saints need to remember "what goes around comes around."

This is not very accurate. I sat behind the St.Pat bench. St. Pat coach called a timeout late in the game. I clearly heard him say to slow the pace down on the the breaks. Hold up and pass the ball around. accurate. I even told my BGP buddy Big Daddy Bear that it was a classy move. Think about it and they way they played and who was playing clearly showed that. At least to me.

 

Congrats to the Lady Saints.

 

Lady Panthers, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You all are wonderfull young ladies. You all have come a long way. The two seniors, you will be missed on the floor but I know you will still be around the Den. Best of luck in your future.

Heard the same as A-Town and agree 100% with his post. Just to add one thing. Lauren Sebastion: Great season - had the pleasure to watch her play severall times - just a monster rebounder and a 120% ballplayer. To the Lady saints - Congrats. And Coach Oreme - a class act all the way.

I have known Coach Ormes for quite a while and even though I was not at the game, I still feel confident that he did not try to embarass the Augusta players in any way or instruct his players to say anything unclassy. He is one of the classiest coaches I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and have never heard anything bad come out of his mouth. You may want to get your stories straight before you start bashing anyone. And remember, you know what happens when you ASsUme.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.