St. Patrick 67 Augusta 21

This is not very accurate. I sat behind the St.Pat bench. St. Pat coach called a timeout late in the game. I clearly heard him say to slow the pace down on the the breaks. Hold up and pass the ball around. accurate. I even told my BGP buddy Big Daddy Bear that it was a classy move. Think about it and they way they played and who was playing clearly showed that. At least to me.

Congrats to the Lady Saints.

Lady Panthers, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You all are wonderfull young ladies. You all have come a long way. The two seniors, you will be missed on the floor but I know you will still be around the Den. Best of luck in your future.

To make it clear, I never said the coach did this and I never said the Lady Saints ran the score up. But a player on the team did make the comment to me and she was very serious about what she said.

I hope this isn't true, but if so and I sense it is---Then this is very unclassy by the player and whoever planted such terrible thoughts!

How about the score Mason County put up against Augusta on the boys team, that score was just ridiculous, I know The Royals are talented to say the least about them but putting up a score like that is terrible. Although I will say I'd thought Augusta could've done better, but this is a bit too much.

But every team in the 38th and 39th, Deming included has been up and down this season.

There has been a lot of talk about the AHS boys going to the region back to back, but when was the last year the girls went, not counting last season?

Prior to last year 1993 was the last time that Augusta's girls were in the region tournament.

That '93 team was led by Rachael Appleman and Dana Bach. Appleman is Augusta's all time leading scorer and rebounder and was a part of the first-ever 10th Region Girls Hall-of-Fame class. She was very talented and left it all on the court every night, she was a multi-faceted player. Dana Bach is the current assistant coach and was a heckuva point guard in her day, she had handles, great passer, good defender, nice shot, and a solid leader. The Lady Panthers had a nice 1-2 punch in '93!

You are certainly right, URIT! The Lady Panthers gave Montgomery all they could handle in the regional, I believe Appleman went for 30+ points and 15+rebounds that night and the really good player from Montgomery went for 30+ (her name escapes me as I type this).

How about the score Mason County put up against Augusta on the boys team, that score was just ridiculous, I know The Royals are talented to say the least about them but putting up a score like that is terrible. Although I will say I'd thought Augusta could've done better, but this is a bit too much.

But every team in the 38th and 39th, Deming included has been up and down this season.

They played every player on their bench for a long time. Do you want them NOT to score? That's unfair. Augusta is at fault for not performing better with Mason's third string in there, or maybe lower. But this is a girl's forum, so back to that.

They played every player on their bench for a long time. Do you want them NOT to score? That's unfair. Augusta is at fault for not performing better with Mason's third string in there, or maybe lower. But this is a girl's forum, so back to that.

Augusta didnt play Mason County in the girls district.. They played St. Pat. Look at the title of the thread!

You are certainly right, URIT! The Lady Panthers gave Montgomery all they could handle in the regional, I believe Appleman went for 30+ points and 15+rebounds that night and the really good player from Montgomery went for 30+ (her name escapes me as I type this).

I believe her name was Harmonie King