A message to 16th Region fans

You handled that situation last year with such grace and dignity that you have been an inspiration to all, many of whom you probably didn't even know that you touched. I do not know of anyone else that could have dealt with what you all dealt with in such a wonderful manner.

Thanks Bogey, I appreciate that very much. In times of trouble we need to display that we truly believe what we say we do. That was my prayer throughout the entire time, that if Titus could not be healed, that our family could display how Christians handle adversity with God's help. I hope we did that.

Thanks again for the kind words friend.

You handled that situation last year with such grace and dignity that you have been an inspiration to all, many of whom you probably didn't even know that you touched. I do not know of anyone else that could have dealt with what you all dealt with in such a wonderful manner.

Couldn't have said it better!:thumb:

The wonderful thing is that GoRadio knows in whom he believes, and that He is able to keep that which he has committed unto Him, and that one day Mr. GoRadio and young Titus Radio will be reunited, what a homecoming that will be!!!!