Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Play 2 Win

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Play 2 Win

  1. NFHS running behind since it hasn’t kicked off yet on the broadcast. LOL
  2. Both are very impressive. I’ve been out pock a couple years. Any of the Beechwood players signed to play at next level.
  3. Crazy good game for mid September. thanks for the play by play
  4. This is a really good game by two good teams
  5. So Greenup County has the D-1 QB and Russell has 3 TD passes in first half. Wouldn’t have guessed that.
  6. #4 Michigan against #1 Bama would be a battle
  7. Seems like the Commitee really want's Michigan in
  8. That's also when they put 40 minutes on the clock, so gametime about 9:43
  9. Referees are going out about now. I was told 9:23
  10. Geez, C'mon guys. I think his head is quite big enough!!! How hard is it, throw a yellow hankie and say holding (pick a number in the 70s), oops that guy moved to soon, illegal procedure on the big team.
  11. When you have experience in the state semi-finals from last year and are 24-0 during this season, yeah, you gotta give some credit, and they have played some good teams such as Beechwood along the way. Another piece that needs to be mentioned is Head Coach Greg Logan and his staff. They do a tremendous job every year with this team.
  12. 1). I'm as good as anybody at yelling at the refs. But to get that personal is classless. 2). The second flag was actually called on a player.
  13. Thanks Prep. I'm aware of the format since I grew up there and still own a house there. That's what I was talking about in Region 4. Someone said they though 1-4 in Belfry's district would sweep. But it didn't. I figure some 3's from a district can beat the 2's of another district, but I doubt many 4s beat 1s like you said. I really say do away with the first round. Back in the 80's (God I'm old), the district championship was determined within the season. For us it always came down between Russell and Belfry (I went to Russell). But the truth of this whole conversation comes down to dollars. They will claim it gives schools an opportunity to play a playoff game and maybe upset the other school, but let's be real, it's about the money generated by the extra week.
  14. Here's a question in line with this topic without talking about point differential. How many if any, #3 or #4 seeds won games on Friday? For that matter, in the last 10 years, how many #3 or #4 seeds have won. I saw in another thread where someone predicted a district sweep in 3A, district 6 I think (The one with Belfry) It didn't happen.
  15. So what are the scenarios in District 5 of Region 3? Estill, Garrad and Bourbon are all 7-2 and are are 1 loss in District. What are the tie breakers this deep?
  16. What is the tie-breaker? Bourbon, Garrad and Estill are in three way tie in both record and head to head. What's the third tie breaker? I looked at points given up. That would send Mason to Bourbon and Fleming home against Estill.
  17. If you read the update on Coach McGlone in the Daily Independent, Apparently he was offered a farewell season and he said he'd rather stay three. Apparently that was not an option. I don't know what the thought process is within the administration and I have mixed emotions. I have great respect for Coach. When a coach gives you 38 years and builds a tradition and teaches life lessons to his players, you have to be willing to give him the one year. But if it is the intent and right of the administration to go a different direction and the coach says I want three more years, that makes it a very tough call.
  18. I concur with all the great things said about Coach. I also played for him a long time ago, but I still remember some of his coaching moments like it was yesterday. I've had about 4 or 5 people that have impacted my life. Coach is definitely one of them.
  19. It's one thing to replace a legend Head Coach, it's entirely different to replace an entire staff
  20. Final from the 16th Region. Championship game is Fleming County vs Rowan County. Fleming has already beat them 4 times this year, but this is the one that counts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.