Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette vs. Trinity Updates - 6A State Championship

Featured Replies

Please post all updates here.

  • Replies 435
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I am really hoping Lafayette steps ups and makes this a game.

 

And @LSURock I hope you are watching :)

  • Author

I would say we have about 45 minutes before the game starts.

  • Author

And any of you Rocks that want to handle updates that would be great. That way I can just shoot off my mouth.

  • Author

Homemade Chili time, it is delicious.

I'm going to be disappointed if PepRock doesn't contribute at least once a qrtr! :bunny:

 

For the sake of SK & Ryle a General win would feed the 6A football talk well in the off season and give NKY hope... :lol2:

 

I'm rooting the underdog but have witnessed Trinity outstanding coaching 1st hand!!!

  • Author
I'm going to be disappointed if PepRock doesn't contribute at least once a qrtr! :bunny:

 

For the sake of SK & Ryle a General win would feed the 6A football talk well in the off season and give NKY hope... :lol2:

 

I'm rooting the underdog but have witnessed Trinity outstanding coaching 1st hand!!!

 

I agree @PepRock01 married to the young, hot chick.

  • Author

Let's have some pregame music.

 

One of my all time favorites from Depeche Mode

 

Let's have some pregame music.

 

One of my all time favorites from Depeche Mode

 

 

Is it 80s night?

  • Author
Is it 80s night?

 

Just for pregame, let it rip

@B-Ball-fan

  • Author
I just grilled a ribeye.

 

I am more of a Filet guy but a good Ribeye is a quality meal.

 

My chili is lean but very tasty.

  • Author

Also, it is Commissioner Julian Tackett's Birthday today.

 

Happy Birthday Commish!!!

Getting a broadcast delayed message...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.