Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Taylor - Kentucky High School Official

Featured Replies

Kentucky High School Official, Brian Taylor received some validation of his dedication, knowledge and professionalism recently. Brian was notified that he would be officiating in the State Championship series in Bowling Green. That alone is an accomplishment for an official, but for Brian, there is more. He is also a college official and received notification that he would also be working in the NAIA playoffs this season. Brian not only has a full-time job and works as a high school official, he also works college games in the NAIA, primarily in the Mid-South Conference. In addition to his many accomplishments, Brian also had a short stint in the NFL during the official strike a while back.

 

Brian is not only an official that I have seen call many games over the years, I consider him a very good friend that I have known over 20 years. His dedication and tireless work to make his job performance and the games he calls better is appreciated by, not only me, but many that have had the pleasure of being around him on the field on Friday nights and Saturday days. He is a dedicated and professional official and he has made the game better by simply being part of it.

 

Tip of my cap to Brian for a job well done and I look forward to seeing him on the field for a long time going forward. Congratulations friend.

 

IMG_0182.JPG

As one who has officiated games let me say that's very cool for him.

Brian did some games for us at Mason. Congratulations !!

Yes I got to witness some of his work at the first 1A Paintsville/Raceland meeting that went into OT!

Yes I got to witness some of his work at the first 1A Paintsville/Raceland meeting that went into OT!

 

I notice you just stated that you got to witness his work and not what you thought of it. LOL

Brian is also my friend and I do believe he is an excellent official. Congratulations to your success in an otherwise thankless job.

I notice you just stated that you got to witness his work and not what you thought of it. LOL

 

Lol. I try not to hold the actions of 1 game as how someone is Doc! We all have bad days!

Congratulations! Enjoy every moment of it!

Brian is awesome as an official and a better person. Congratulations!!!!

Geez, C'mon guys. I think his head is quite big enough!!! How hard is it, throw a yellow hankie and say holding (pick a number in the 70s), oops that guy moved to soon, illegal procedure on the big team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.