Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH05

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CCH05

  1. To sum it up a team player. Just wants the W.:thumb:
  2. Congrats Holmes! Now finish to job.:ylsuper:
  3. ChiefSmoke, You are right on point. Coaches give up so much of their family and personal time. Although, most do forget, we all need to say A BIG THANK YOU to our daughters and sons coaches. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. Great post.:thumb:
  4. If, and I mean if. New Cath won fifteen state titles in a row, good ole Bob could not prepare a game plan to beat the Birds.
  5. Sorry Mak, got to go with my little cuz's team in this one. Another case of not wanting to offend some friends. Go Danville! :thumb:
  6. Go Ryle win state!:thumb:
  7. I normally always root for NKY teams in championship games, however, I do not want to offend my friends. Go Purple. :thumb:
  8. To the Birds seniors best of luck in whatever, is next to come in your future. Keep your heads high, you gave all you had to give, and all is very proud of you. To the juniors remember the feeling and work harder, you guys are part of a WINNING PROGRAM with a STRONG TRADITION. Go Birds win state in 2007! :thumb:
  9. Good win Birds,TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS NEXT WEEK!
  10. When did they start allowing the freshmen team to play a varsity game? After what I had heard and seen about Dixie,this could not have been both varsity teams.
  11. Having read Yappi and BGP threads, 24-14 Birds. Oldbirds, Herny,LN ,and etc. where can I get two tickets at this stage?
  12. I have been around a few programs in my life. I know of no other with such a committment to winning as the Bluebirds, and that's not a knock on any other program. Straightup truth. You have to experience the commitment that is made to believe such really exist. Great programs like T, St.X must know as well. To BE YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT in the hunt for a championship.
  13. Wow! Maybe Dixie just stay home:sssh:
  14. Ryle should have it their way. 37-17
  15. A.)(DRH70's quote) I have talked to several defensive players for CovCath and they said that Dixie is [not] going to score on them. B.) ( DD's quote) I think Dixie may have had enough and come out ready to play. Cov Cath may squeek this one out but Dixie will be fired up. Now we will see which Dixie team shows up,or maybe they should have taken the band along. 34-17 Cov. Cath.
  16. I think you maybe underestimating Ryle's toughness and overstating Cov.Cath,Beechwood and NCC chances against Ryle. I will agree Ryle would struggle against the Birds.
  17. 1-The Birds 2-CovCath 3-Ryle 4-Beechwood 5-NCC 6-Simon Kenton 7-Campbell 8-Boone 9-Dixie 10-Newport * with the Birds winning #17 :thumb:
  18. Another good win for the Birds,2 straight shutouts.:ylsuper:
  19. I see you are back at it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.