Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 41 South Oldham 19

Featured Replies

The Birds took care of business in the first half. They started out a little shaky. It looked like South Oldham was going to really make a game of it. But the Birds finally got it in gear and went out to a 41-0 halftime lead. The rookies came in for the second half and gave up a TD on a missed punt snap. South Oldham went on to put up two more scores before it was over.

 

 

 

On a personal note: Thank you Henry521 and Leatherneck for setting things up for me tonight -- it was awesome and I'll never forget it!!!

 

And thanks to all the guys over there that kept me from killing a bystander...or myself! :thumb:

 

 

GO BIRDS!!! TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS

IN PARK HILLS NEXT WEEK!!!

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

 

 

GO BIRDS!!! TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS

IN PARK HILLS NEXT WEEK!!!

 

Park Hills? Don't you mean Ft Mitchell?

  • Author
Park Hills? Don't you mean Ft Mitchell?
Well, wherever! :D
Park Hills? Don't you mean Ft Mitchell?

 

Hopefully HHS can do this week what the Colonels came over to Highland Heights and did last week...

 

;)

Hopefully HHS can do this week what the Colonels came over to Highland Heights and did last week...

 

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Hopefully HHS can do this week what the Colonels came over to Highland Heights and did last week...

 

;)

 

You almost had me. Fortunately, I read it twice.

You almost had me. Fortunately, I read it twice.

 

For the record, I can't stand this. Like you and Connor...

For the record, I can't stand this. Like you and Connor...

 

My legal counsel has told me not to publicly comment on any misspellings of my alma mater.

My legal counsel has told me not to publicly comment on any misspellings of my alma mater.

 

They're getting so sensitive...

BF, glad you had fun. Sure got plenty of opportunities to yank the cord. Go Birds and go Birdsfan!

  • Author
Sure got plenty of opportunities to yank the cord.
Thanks....but could you, "re-phrase" that a little? :sssh:

 

 

 

I got to do so seven times! After about #4 or 5 my ears had completely stopped bleeding.

BF, glad you had fun. Sure got plenty of opportunities to yank the cord.

 

 

I got to do so seven times! After about #4 or 5 my ears had completely stopped bleeding.

 

My momma never told me about any ears bleeding.

Nice win for Highlands big week of practice this week getting ready for the rematch.

Thanks....but could you, "re-phrase" that a little? :sssh:

 

 

 

I got to do so seven times! After about #4 or 5 my ears had completely stopped bleeding.

 

Ok for the record, this is what happens when you leave an open computer within eye shot of a Bluebirds fan. That was sooooo not a me comment, but don't worry BF I'll find the culprit and I'll make sure he gets "reamed".:D

 

You did a great job on the cannon tonight. I would have felt a little better if you had been sitting more to the side of it then behind it but hey, your home, Highlands won, and everything is ok. The smoke clouds just did not want to leave the stadium. Actually I really like the way you don't wait for the ref to call it a TD. You just make the call.:banana: :thumb: I think they call that an itchy trigger finger.:lol:

 

Great job BF, and to the rest of the crew, watch out, looks like there's a new sheriff in town.:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.