Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. Just a little info on the little guys playing today in Grayson. The 3rd, 5th and 6th grade JFL all won today over East Carter. I didn't hear anything on the 4th grade. GO RAMS
  2. Thanks for the good news on the stadium. Sounds great. I also herd they will hit you. And they play very hard.
  3. Hate to see something like this happen! So so sad.
  4. Hopefully we can cut down on some of the mistakes we made last night. Penalties could come back to haunt us in a closer game! Over a 100 yards in penalties. Not very good. Playing a little lazy maybe! District play starts now. Need to play better football! I'm sure we will be well prepared for friday night at NCHS. NCHS is 3-1. But the teams they have beaten have a record of 2-12. They beat Fleming Co I think 28-20. That's the only common team I think both of us have played this year. That being said. Anytime you go into some one elses football stadium you better be ready to play. This NC team will be jacked and ready to play because they are 3-1. They think they can win this game. So we need to go out west and take care of business. I believe this might have been a off week for NC. Extra week to get ready for the RAMS rolling into town!! Uh oh!!
  5. Oh man how I don't like going to this stadium. Not a very good place to play. Plus it seems to rain cats and dogs before or during the game. Sloppy sloppy.
  6. Looks like Christian Ac. has a good team. But has played two very good teams the past two weeks.. Great win LHC!
  7. Big win. Big second half. I think the starting 11 held back the first half to make sure they could see what it was like to play the 3rd and 4th quarters!!!:idunno:
  8. Holding, holding, holding. It was like how many penalties can you get before the half. Lots of big plays called back. But that's football sometimes. Lots of clean numbers out their in the second half. A very good win for a team needing a win like this!
  9. I think you are right. They got their butts kicked up front. At least thats what I herd on the radio and from a friend who went to this game.
  10. Take a trip to see Johnson Central vs Bell CO!!:thumb:
  11. I already tried using the same thing for my /our defense in the varsity game. They didn't want to hear it! 18 Sr's vs two frosh and 3/4 soph. :idunno: You put on the field what you were given I think is what I understood.
  12. Well it's game day. And I can't wait for the ride out the industrial pky. The RAMS will be ready for this game. I think to the Greenup Co Muskies credit. I think that game made this RAM team mentaly and physically stronger! So IMO this team will be ready to knock heads tonight. GO RAMS!!:banana:
  13. I think I posted on this game earlier this week saying. If this game was played on a saturday I would go. This should be a great hard hitting game with lots of talent on both sides of the ball. Good luck to both!
  14. This is a very good victory for the RAMS. Winning the 7th/8th grade game and now the 9th grade game. All close games. And learning how to win them is awesome!
  15. If this is the same team that took LCA into overtime last week before losing. This could be a very good game. Good luck to both. And may the best team win!
  16. Teams that are competitive year in year out always find a way to get the younger kids quality playing time. Experience is one of the big keys to success. Teams that play the younger players when possible and don't try to showboat and blow teams away. Those teams will always play with better fundamentals and be easier to teach the following year. These players wont play like they are on center stage for the first time. You can bet this coaching staff will take every opportunity to get every 9th and 10th grader in the game as much as possible. Sometimes you may win or lose by 50 or 60. Sometimes it just can't be helped. I know we will be ready for friday nights game with the 4A East Carter Raiders. Ya gotta love friday nights!:banana:
  17. Mayfields coach knows how to build for the future! Smart, Very smart!
  18. Each week it gets a little closer to where it should be! Imagine that! Looks like 1 and 2 are the right teams. JMO
  19. Should be a great game. Would love to see this one. But I believe you hit it right on the head. It will come down to the trenches, turnovers and dumb mistakes!:popcorn:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.