Bell County 42 Johnson Central 18

pirate1960

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's the deal with JC? They nearly lost to Sheldon Clark last week, only winning by two, and inched by Knox Central by just one point prior to that. Also, they got a scare from Cooper until finally putting them away late in the game. What gives?

So, what's the deal with JC? They nearly lost to Sheldon Clark last week, only winning by two, and inched by Knox Central by just one point prior to that. Also, they got a scare from Cooper until finally putting them away late in the game. What gives?

Well Knox Central looks really good thus far this year. The Sheldon Clark game was a big surprise being so close, though. Tonight Bell just had too many weapons, and too much speed I thought.

Is this the same team that almost beat Boyle Co. in the beginning of the year? Doesn't make much sense.....

Oh it makes sense...............the state title in 4A will go through Bell Co. this year.

If we don't tighten up our defense you are right. However, I will say this......if Boyle County is fortunate enough to make it to the Log Mountain game it will be Bell County's toughest game of the year AND it will likely be another good close game. I think it is premature to declare Bell County the 4A State Champs this early based on an away game for Boyle between a common opponent that Bell played at home. It isn't a sure thing. We shall see though. Stay tuned. :popcorn: