Raceland/East Carter Predictions

Ram

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

East Carter comes in to this game 0-3, being out scored 112-16. Losing to Russell, Fairview, and West Carter.

Raceland comes in at 2-2, coming off of loses to Greenup County and Ashland and beating Fleming County and Boyd County. Raceland being even in the scoring category 125-125.

Who wins and why?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the Rams need to get last week out of their minds, concentrate on what they need to do to win this game and start building some momentum going into the district schedule.Get back to playing Ram Pride Football. This oldrambler hasn't given up on any Rams team in the last 35-40 years and Iam not about to now! :thumb:

GO RAMS!!!

I think that the Rams need to get last week out of their minds, concentrate on what they need to do to win this game and start building some momentum going into the district schedule.Get back to playing Ram Pride Football. This oldrambler hasn't given up on any Rams team in the last 35-40 years and Iam not about to now! :thumb:

GO RAMS!!!

Talked to a couple players last night. All is forgotten about the last game. All they want ot talk is football. And it was all about this weeks practice. Getting ready for East Carter! They believe that they got better during the last game and that the last seven or eight minutes they just didn't have the legs to finish the game the way they wanted to. After that it was all about How good is EC? How big is the line on both sides of the ball. What kind of backs do they have? Who have they beaten or lost to? They talked about how much they think Farley has taken over this team. And is playing hard. They wanted to talk about the UK game. So yes all is forgotten about what they went through last friday. But one of them did show me a bite or two on the arm from the last game.

Asked him if he was doin' the same! He lol! This will be a good week!:cool:

Now, I will have to say one other thing about the GC game last week but this comment is directed at Raceland fans. I was listening to the game on radio and the radio crew stated that Raceland fans were "emtying out fast and early". I will be the first to say that each person can do whatever he/she wants but I have always had a problem with this. I stated in another post that I have been a Ramblers/Ram fan for 35-40 years and more (I am 53). My age or time as a fan doesn't matter but I don't like watching part (any part) of our fans leave a game early just bc the game outcome had been decided :irked: I am old school but believe a fan should stay and support the kids win or lose regardless of the score or teams record,etc. . Of course there are exeptions like someone sick, needs to go to work and such, I am talking about leaving just bc things are bad (either teams favor).

I may be out of line and if so then so be it, sure wouldn't be the first or will it be the last time, I have the right to remain silent just don't have the abiliy.

So, now I have vented and will get off my soap box and will just say......."If you are going to bail on this Ram team when they are losing then don't bother coming back when they are winning :irked:"

Edited by oldrambler