Ram

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ram, you know I have some ties and good friends down there I just hope we meet in playoffs. JD

Yes, I do. And you have gained some additional ties as of late. I hope we meet up as well. Wouldn't that be great?

Well it's game day. And I can't wait for the ride out the industrial pky. The RAMS will be ready for this game. I think to the Greenup Co Muskies credit. I think that game made this RAM team mentaly and physically stronger! So IMO this team will be ready to knock heads tonight. GO RAMS!!:banana:

Well it's game day. And I can't wait for the ride out the industrial pky. The RAMS will be ready for this game. I think to the Greenup Co Muskies credit. I think that game made this RAM team mentaly and physically stronger! So IMO this team will be ready to knock heads tonight. GO RAMS!!:banana:

God, I hope so. A little aggression would be a wonderful thing to see.

God, I hope so. A little aggression would be a wonderful thing to see.

Amen to that Ram (and RFC)!

I would love to hear to hear reports of alot of good old fashion Ram slobberknockin' hits tonight!

Rams...our coaches have put a game plan in place but a great game plan is useless unless you execute it

Raceland Football

Dicipline

Commitment

Toughness

Effort

Pride

Teams that are competitive year in year out always find a way to get the younger kids quality playing time. Experience is one of the big keys to success. Teams that play the younger players when possible and don't try to showboat and blow teams away. Those teams will always play with better fundamentals and be easier to teach the following year. These players wont play like they are on center stage for the first time.

You nailed RfC,great post.

I'm pulling for Raceland to rattle off 5 in a row. Actually, I'm predicting that they will do so. However, the streak must stop there...can't win that 6th one again! ;-)

Come on Ryan, come over to the "Orange Side". You can root for Raceland we won't tell anyone.:D

Come on Ryan, come over to the "Orange Side". You can root for Raceland we won't tell anyone.:D

:laugh::laugh: Ram......he might get kicked out of the "McGlone's

aroon/Gold Mafia". Besides, I heard that he was already in trouble out on Red Devil Lane for posting on Raceland threads.:sssh::lol: