Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. RP I read the #8 post you wrote. I love reading the things you put on here. But I'm having trouble understanding your thinking on the strength of schedule para. No matter the strength of schedule for that season. That team won the STATE championship. So I have to believe they were the best in the state. So if they had played any other 1,2,3 and most 4A powers. I have to believe they would of won all or 99% of the 1,2 and 3A powers. And would have beaten all or most of the 4A schools. JMO If you won the state championship. You eventually had to play three or four of the best teams in the class 3A. Over the past few years I've noticed some turmoil in the feeder program. That results in family's fighting and families pulling the kids from the team. An in some extreme measures taking the kids to other area schools. I do know to some degree you have that at any youth program. Just has seemed a little excessive in Russell the past few years. When I played against Russell way back when. I new it was going to be a rough game. I new I had to strap it all on a little tighter for those games. I remember being a four year starter. And my fresh. year we played in Russell. I got hit by a player, his name was Abrams. He hit me so hard I couldn't remember anything that happened before that hit. Warm-ups and the first 1 1/2 quarters were all gone. Now the toughness imo is gone. Every team has a few tough players. Like you said it could be other sports. But there has been all those sports in Russell for years.
  2. Ya gotta love rival games. All in the same county. It don't get no better!!:lol::dancingpa Your a good sport PF!! Thanks for hanging in while we vent a little!
  3. Ya gotta love rival games. All in the same county. It don't get no better!!:lol::dancingpa
  4. You may wany to check out post #5 para 2.:idunno:
  5. Toss up game I think. Should be great one. To bad it's not on a saturday. I'm pulling for LC.
  6. JC has a good team. But it's not a good enough team to beat BC! IMO
  7. I love taking the little guy! So I'll take MHS. Say +21!!
  8. We got beat by a better team. No doubt about it. And nothing was unfair about what they did. All with in the rules of the game. It was a sportsmanship matter. Thats all.
  9. Like I've said lots of times on here. We've lost big to Ashland this year and last. We lost by 50 to LCA. But we didn't cry about those games. You know when someone's trying to have fun at your expense.
  10. I think it was when they were up by about 24 points with about 3 1/2 minutes left in the game and they put the big lineman in the backfield. They had two or three backs on the sideline they could have put in. The last series of downs they did put them in but not till they gave #6 one more try to score with about a minute left in the game. And they let him go up against our fresh. squad. And they new thats the players we had in. I doubt we were going to score 24 0r 33 points in less then 3 minutes. If he had been running the ball in the first three quarters I wouldn't have had a problem. It's when everyone on the field and off new the game was out of hand and they wanted to have some fun. Kind of rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully they play us next year!:popcorn: It's over and I'm thorugh crying. Just waitn' on this friday. Hope if we have the chance we don't win by to much!! lol But I do bet we won't put in a linemen thats 6'2" and 285# in the last 2 minutes if we are up by a couple touchdowns!
  11. :deadhorse: We got spanked by a better Tomcat team! I don't think anyone cried about Ashland running up the score!:deadhorse:
  12. Man your good at this^^^ Everyone should be as educated and have the wit of someone like you. Russell gets beat by 54 points. And fans arn't used to that. So we say things that arn't up to your standards! Chill a little! We're just feeling what we thought was your pain! Russell has always had tough smart and talented players. It's just hard for some of us to realize this happened to a Russell team. To a rival!
  13. I guess some of us are cryin' a little. Just wondering why a team has to score 33 points in less then eight minutes. It just so happened to be the last eight minutes. And with young running backs on the sideline they put in a stud lineman to rub it in a little. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with that! What bothers me a little, not much, but some. The fact that I notice that when you are on other threads your post evolve around sarcasm. Is that the thing to do over in Russell land. I didn't think that way with all the other Russell fans on here till U. :cry:
  14. HC wins at home in a close game! 22-20!
  15. Talked to a couple players last night. All is forgotten about the last game. All they want ot talk is football. And it was all about this weeks practice. Getting ready for East Carter! They believe that they got better during the last game and that the last seven or eight minutes they just didn't have the legs to finish the game the way they wanted to. After that it was all about How good is EC? How big is the line on both sides of the ball. What kind of backs do they have? Who have they beaten or lost to? They talked about how much they think Farley has taken over this team. And is playing hard. They wanted to talk about the UK game. So yes all is forgotten about what they went through last friday. But one of them did show me a bite or two on the arm from the last game. Asked him if he was doin' the same! He lol! This will be a good week!
  16. Wanting Frankfort to roll in this game. Always for the little guy!
  17. RAMS will get back on the winning side of things this friday.
  18. PF and SG if this is what was happening then that is fine. I understand. But it looked like the GC teams was putting him in to show off a little. Can you see from my point of view?
  19. Didn't have sour grapes when Ashland put it on us. Didn't have sour grapes when LCA beat us last year by 50+. I guess you had to be there.
  20. Does it matter if it was about one of our fallen soldiers?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.