Frankfort High/Franklin County Predictions

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin co. fast? I have Frankfort winning a close one. Depending on who shows up.

They were just as quick, if not maybe a little quicker than Boyle County when I saw them. I don't know how that stacks up against Frankfort, but I don't believe it will be a tortoise/hare comparison! I still believe Frankfort gets the victory, however.

I saw FC play Boyle County and they looked terrible to me, except for #5, he looked very fast and skilled. The quaterback for FC is too short to see over the O-line and takes a big wind up to throw the ball deep. I say Frankfort wins by 2 TD's.

I didn't think they looked terrible, considering they were 1-19 over the last couple years. But they obviously aren't at the level Coach Tracy will want just yet. I thought there was some quickness on their side - maybe I'm just not remembering it very well!

I didn't think they looked terrible, considering they were 1-19 over the last couple years. But they obviously aren't at the level Coach Tracy will want just yet. I thought there was some quickness on their side - maybe I'm just not remembering it very well!

Flyers were 1-9 last year under Stepp, but they were 6-6 the year before in Coach Ledford's last year. So 7-15 in the last couple of years. The Flyers do have some speed.

Flyers were 1-9 last year under Stepp, but they were 6-6 the year before in Coach Ledford's last year. So 7-15 in the last couple of years. The Flyers do have some speed.

My bad on that. I was thinking they had had two straight poor seasons. I was thinking Ledford had been gone longer. Sorry about that.

My bad on that. I was thinking they had had two straight poor seasons. I was thinking Ledford had been gone longer. Sorry about that.

Oh, no problem gchs. I took your comments on this year's team as a compliment. Before last year, you would have to go back to before Coach Walker to have a "bad" season.