Frankfort High/Franklin County Predictions

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FHS, sick and a lowly 1a school going against the flyers who are all so talented. Come on Panther fans you guys got speed for days, talent is not a factor, this game comes down to other factors. These teams are evenly matched with the exception of some bigger lineman in a few spots at FCHS. I think however the schedule of FC will allow them to play faster and win the game.

What the Panthers have can not be divided into skill kids and lineman, they have Football Players who can align in a 2 point stance or with their hand on the ground....This is a good game for the community, and for those who will be in attendance have your Popcorn Ready......:taz:

What the Panthers have can not be divided into skill kids and lineman, they have Football Players who can align in a 2 point stance or with their hand on the ground....This is a good game for the community, and for those who will be in attendance have your Popcorn Ready......:taz:

Well history of the series tells me that = football players who are not very fundamental at anything! GO FLYERS.

Well history of the series tells me that = football players who are not very fundamental at anything! GO FLYERS.

What might be fundamental in your eyes is not always what is fundamental in someone elses.

We all know FCHS has better facilities, coaches, players, fundamentals, cheerleaders, hot dogs, and parkings lots.

That is why Coach Tracy scheduled FHS for homecoming instead of Holmes. You pick the team you know you can beat.

On side note wish everyone a good luck tonight!