Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!
-
Raceland/Nicholas County predictions
Uh, Yeah what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^.:laugh::laugh:
-
Programs that are more Bark than Bite?
I think you could name 40 or more teams that have more bark then bite. Depends on if you are talking state chimpionships, Regional winners, district winners year in year out. Or if it's a team that wins 8 or 9 games each year but doesn't go anywhere. There is a lot of teams if your talking about state champions. I know we have won countless district championships. But no state titles like a Mayfield. Does that make us more bark then bite?
-
Quote the Coach
Bill Tom Ross talking to his linemen years ago. (All the super glue and duck tape in the world can't fix stupid) ect. ect. ect. Then rolls on the ground with his belly sticking up about 4'.
-
Lawrence County vs. East Carter predictions
Ya gotta feel for them PF. We've all been through what they are going through!!!
-
Fairview vs Paris
By the time Fairview gets done with them I doubt Paris will be wantin' to travel to RAMland!!! Got to tough!!! Ya gotta feel for them!!!
-
Mayfield vs Fulton County
I'm just thankful your in the western part of our great state. And we are in the north east corner of the state!!! lol. Your teams make that little cardinal look and act awefully mean!!! Total respect for a great and proud program!
-
Lawrence County vs. East Carter predictions
I don't think that it's rude to tell the truth. Just do it in a respectful way. I for one get a little carried away sometimes! But I'm working on it!!! There is no doubt LC is going to roll up the score on EC. And I'm sure LC's coaches will play everyone early. Waterboy may even get some action on this one. Nothing against the coaching staff and players of EC. But EC is very young. Maybe that helps them for next year! Very respectful fan base and players on this years EC squad.
-
Dayton vs Beechwood
Beechwood rolls all over Dayton! Easy game after what they have gone through the first four or five weeks!!! 48-0.
-
Bluegrasspreps Class 1A Rankings (September 20th)
Congrats Ram on #19,000!!!:thumb:
-
Breathitt County/Johnson Central Predictions
JC wins by 28!
-
Quote the Coach
Coach to the ref: Are you SERIOUS?????
-
Bluegrasspreps Class 1A Rankings (September 20th)
No Doubt! I don't think their is a tougher one.
-
Lawrence County vs. East Carter predictions
You may be right! I was trying to hold back a little for the East Carter fan base!! The E. Carter fans will be ready to :puke: after this game!
-
Lawrence County vs. East Carter predictions
UGLY by halftime!!! 38-0 by halftime and 65-0 end of game!!
-
Mayfield vs Fulton County
Mayfields second and third teams are getting a lot experience this year. That will make it tough on the rest of us the next few years!! FC is next to last in the 1A rankings I believe. Or somewhere close to the bottom. So the score will be what ever the Mayfield coach wants it to be. 45-0, 60-6. Mayfield names the score in this contest!
-
Bluegrasspreps Class 1A Rankings (September 20th)
Looks like Louisville Holy Cross and LCA continues to play a tough schedules! Fairview may have played the easiest schedule so far of the teams in the top 10. Three of the teams fairview has beaten have a total record of 1-13. And with them playing Paris 0-5 friday. Doesn't make for a very tough schedule. I'm glad strength of schedule is factored in on the bgp polls!!!
-
Fairview vs Paris
Eagles win 60-6. Somewhat surprised that Fairview beat Lewis Co as bad as they did. I didn't think LC was that bad. Or has Fairview come that far?
-
Raceland/Nicholas County predictions
OR, I think it's a must for you, RAM and SLD get these patents. Just make sure the rest of us RAM fans can use them with out problems. Cause I ain't that smart to think of such clever things. I promise to even use three !!!. lol These sayings are starting to be abused and their has to be a line drawn somewhere!!!:irked: Get this done ASAP!!! :lol::lol: :ylsuper:
-
Greenup County @ Coal Grove (OH) Predictions
Why do parents do that to the kids to get back at someone? Leave the kids out of it. All they want to do is play football. Let kids be kids. Now I know why I sold my house on Anita street in Lloyd in 96 so my kids could go to school in RACELAND. If this is true. And I hope it's not. Burns my butt. Why isn't it all about the kids anymore?:taz::taz:
-
Lexington Christian/Lexington Catholic Predictions
LCA should have won last year. And both teams were really good. Now both seem to be a little down by both teams standards. But LCA seems to be improving with each game. So I'll go with LCA in a close one. 23-21.
-
West Carter vs. Russell Predictions
Russell by the score of 24-20.
-
Greenup County @ Coal Grove (OH) Predictions
Sorry Doc. I get to nervus and my hands start shaking when I use colors other then orange and black!!!:idunno: Plus I may have been having flash backs of the fourth quarter beating we took a couple weeks ago!!!
-
Greenup County @ Coal Grove (OH) Predictions
Good luck Greenup. TCB!!
-
Bell County/Rockcastle County Predictions
Can't go against the best. Bell Co wins! Just a thought I have. Does everyone in the state know the mascots of these teams for the voting? Or are some guessing?
-
Raceland/Nicholas County predictions
Preseason is over. We now know what we can and can't do. We know who can do what! And when we should or shouldn't do things. Today is the first practice of the regular season. We need and must win these next four games. It's time to buckle down. Dig deep into that gut, practice and study as hard as you can. This will make you a much better player on friday nights. We don't wan't to travel anywhere for the playoffs. We want fairview and LCA coming to us. Anyway their fans will like it better in the long run. Our food is better!! lol