Greenup County @ Coal Grove (OH) Predictions

PureFan

Who Gets the Win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets the Win?

• Greenup County
    • Coal Grove

Coal Grove is small school but they can play football and as bad as I hate to say it Ohio schools play better football than we do on this side of the pond. Couple that with Coal Grove is at home (is tough for our schools to beat them over at their place) and I have to pick CG.

Coal Grove by at least 2td's .

Good luck GCHS. I would like to see your kids get the "W'.

This will be a good game for a lot of reasons....The last time these boys played Coal Grove was their Freshman year and they made a goal line stand to win the game. Defense was key and will be an important factor this week as well. This is the last game before district play starts. It is time to gear up and play mistake free football.

If you are going to use my signature post, you have to remember......it is 3 exclamation points.:lol:

Sorry Doc. I get to nervus and my hands start shaking when I use colors other then orange and black!!!:idunno:

Plus I may have been having flash backs of the fourth quarter beating we took a couple weeks ago!!!:D

Anyone know what Coal Grove's season results are so far? Who have they beaten and lost to?

I don't know exactly what they have this year, but as other posters have already said, they're usually pretty decent and it's always tough for our northeastern Kentucky teams to win against Ohio schools. I think Greenup has pretty capable personnel this season, though, so I look for them to put up a fight. I say Greenup wins in OT 34-32.

After the firing of the Middle School Coach and Assistant Varsity Coach, Bruce Hunt, I hear the grumbling of some parents that are apparently pulling their sons off the team. I have heard this from 2 sources but I am asking any GC poster to confirm or deny this.

Why do parents do that to the kids to get back at someone? Leave the kids out of it. All they want to do is play football. Let kids be kids. Now I know why I sold my house on Anita street in Lloyd in 96 so my kids could go to school in RACELAND. If this is true. And I hope it's not. Burns my butt. Why isn't it all about the kids anymore?:taz::taz:

I get to nervus and my hands start shaking when I use colors other then orange and black!!!:idunno:

I am stricken with that same disease coach. Of course that particular sicikness I have no problem with and it will be with me untill death :sssh:.:ohbrother:I even started writing this in orange. :D

This is a GCHS thread though so again, good luck to the GC players in this one.

Edited by oldrambler