Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps Class 1A Rankings (September 20th)

Featured Replies

1. Mayfield vs. Fulton County

2. Louisville Holy Cross at #10 Bethlehem

3. Hazard vs. 2A Corbin

4. Beechwood at Dayton

5. Lexington Christian at 4A Lexington Catholic

6. Crittenden County at 2A Caldwell County

7. Frankfort vs. 2A Middlesboro

8. Raceland at Nicholas County

9. Fairview vs. Paris

10. Bethlehem vs. #2 Louisville Holy Cross

Looks like Louisville Holy Cross and LCA continues to play a tough schedules! Fairview may have played the easiest schedule so far of the teams in the top 10. Three of the teams fairview has beaten have a total record of 1-13. And with them playing Paris 0-5 friday. Doesn't make for a very tough schedule. I'm glad strength of schedule is factored in on the bgp polls!!!

Edited by Ramfan Coach!

Looks like Louisville Holy Cross and LCA continues to play a tough schedules! Fairview may have played the easiest schedule so far of the teams in the top 10. Three of the teams fairview has beaten have a total record of 1-13. And with them playing Paris 0-5 friday. Doesn't make for a very tough schedule. I'm glad strength of schedule is factored in on the bgp polls!!!
I suspect that Beechwood's schedule is the toughest of all of them.
I suspect that Beechwood's schedule is the toughest of all of them.

 

No Doubt! I don't think their is a tougher one.

  • Author
I suspect that Beechwood's schedule is the toughest of all of them.

 

I agree. And LCA isn't playing an easy one either.

I agree. And LCA isn't playing an easy one either.

 

Congrats Ram on #19,000!!!:thumb:

  • Author
Congrats Ram on #19,000!!!:thumb:

 

It seems like yesterday I was making my first post.

I suspect that Beechwood's schedule is the toughest of all of them.

 

I wish someone would tell the A D of the school that instead of getting down on the kids!

I'd probably avoid the rush and move Beechwood to second. If the Tigers lose to a class A team this year not named Mayfield, I'll be more surprised than if they actually win the whole shooting match.

I wish someone would tell the A D of the school that instead of getting down on the kids!

 

I don't think anyone is down on the kids. I do think everyone, including the AD, wants these kids to continue to work hard and do the right things so they reach their potential.

It seems like yesterday I was making my first post.

 

It WAS!!!!!!!!!!

I'd probably avoid the rush and move Beechwood to second. If the Tigers lose to a class A team this year not named Mayfield, I'll be more surprised than if they actually win the whole shooting match.
If the rankings hold up, Mayfield would have to play Holy Cross a visit in the quarterfinals, and that could be a heck of a game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.