Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Nicholas County predictions

Who wins this one? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Nicholas County
      17%
    • Raceland
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Raceland is 3-2 on the season and an improved Nicholas County team is at 3-1. This game is at Nicholas. What say you?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man how I don't like going to this stadium. Not a very good place to play. Plus it seems to rain cats and dogs before or during the game. Sloppy sloppy.

Hopefully we can cut down on some of the mistakes we made last night. Penalties could come back to haunt us in a closer game! Over a 100 yards in penalties. Not very good. Playing a little lazy maybe!

District play starts now. Need to play better football! I'm sure we will be well prepared for friday night at NCHS.

NCHS is 3-1. But the teams they have beaten have a record of 2-12. They beat Fleming Co I think 28-20. That's the only common team I think both of us have played this year. That being said. Anytime you go into some one elses football stadium you better be ready to play. This NC team will be jacked and ready to play because they are 3-1. They think they can win this game. So we need to go out west and take care of business. I believe this might have been a off week for NC. Extra week to get ready for the RAMS rolling into town!! Uh oh!!

Edited by Ramfan Coach!

Oh man how I don't like going to this stadium. Not a very good place to play. Plus it seems to rain cats and dogs before or during the game. Sloppy sloppy.

 

Nicholas has totally remodeled their stadium and put in new bleachers for home and visitors.

Having watched Fleming County play both teams, I think Raceland has too many weapons for Nicholas County. The Bluejackets will play hard but I just dont think they have the overall speed and athleticism Raceland has.

Nicholas has totally remodeled their stadium and put in new bleachers for home and visitors.

Having watched Fleming County play both teams, I think Raceland has too many weapons for Nicholas County. The Bluejackets will play hard but I just dont think they have the overall speed and athleticism Raceland has.

 

Thanks for the good news on the stadium. Sounds great. I also herd they will hit you. And they play very hard.

Nicholas has totally remodeled their stadium and put in new bleachers for home and visitors.

Having watched Fleming County play both teams, I think Raceland has too many weapons for Nicholas County. The Bluejackets will play hard but I just dont think they have the overall speed and athleticism Raceland has.

 

Thanks for the compliments. I sense a little sandbagging.........I hear you guys are playing some physical football and it will be a hard fought game. I hope we CAN come into your place and pull out a "W". Good luck and we will see you Friday. (Hopefully, it will be warm and dry this year!) :cool:

Nicholas has totally remodeled their stadium and put in new bleachers for home and visitors.

Having watched Fleming County play both teams, I think Raceland has too many weapons for Nicholas County. The Bluejackets will play hard but I just don't think they have the overall speed and athleticism Raceland has.

 

Glad to hear of the remodel, I was unaware. That is good for the Nicholas program. I expect a good game and as always for this Raceland team: if they take anyone lightly on this schedule they will get beat. Raceland has a nice team, but not a dominate team, they will have to play hard and not expect to win or they will go home not too happy.

Thanks for the compliments. I sense a little sandbagging.........I hear you guys are playing some physical football and it will be a hard fought game. I hope we CAN come into your place and pull out a "W". Good luck and we will see you Friday. (Hopefully, it will be warm and dry this year!) :cool:

 

Actually, I am a Fleming County fan. I just have seen Fleming play both and my impression is Raceland has superior athletes.

  • Author
Oh man how I don't like going to this stadium. Not a very good place to play. Plus it seems to rain cats and dogs before or during the game. Sloppy sloppy.
I hear ya RC only my fears have really nothing to dowith NCHS's stadium. Although I was very glad to read that Nicholas has made improvements my concern has more to do with some other factors.

Rams are going to have to check their emotions and play good, solid football and not get caught up in any of the "other" stuff.

 

Hopefully we can cut down on some of the mistakes we made last night.

District play starts now. Need to play better football! I'm sure we will be well prepared for friday night at NCHS.

NCHS is 3-1. That being said. Anytime you go into some one elses football stadium you better be ready to play. This NC team will be jacked and ready to play because they are 3-1. They think they can win this game. So we need to go out west and take care of business. I believe this might have been a off week for NC. Extra week to get ready for the RAMS rolling into town!! Uh oh!!

Coach....you nailed it my friend. NC will want this one bad and want to make a statement that NC football is back. I don't know if anyone here remembers but years ago NC had some very good football teams. Ben Pumphrey was their coach and along with being a great football coach he was one of the best sandbaggers/fertilizer salesman that ever been:lol:. I can remember some of the info that he gave our local paper on the game previews.....I can about promise that stuff wasn't their local papers:sssh::lol:. God rest his soul, Raceland fans, players and all involved had aot of fun withCoach Pumphrey. Great coach along with being a great person and was great for h.s. football.

I didn't mean to get off track, just can't think of NC without remembering Pumphrey.

 

GO RAMS!!

Lets start our district schedule off right and open up a big ol' can of ORANGE CRUSH at Nicholas County on Friday night :ylsuper:!

Preseason is over. We now know what we can and can't do. We know who can do what! And when we should or shouldn't do things. Today is the first practice of the regular season. We need and must win these next four games. It's time to buckle down. Dig deep into that gut, practice and study as hard as you can. This will make you a much better player on friday nights. We don't wan't to travel anywhere for the playoffs. We want fairview and LCA coming to us. Anyway their fans will like it better in the long run. Our food is better!! lol

Actually, I am a Fleming County fan. I just have seen Fleming play both and my impression is Raceland has superior athletes.

 

Either way, I appreciate the compliment. I sure hope we can go in and TCB. Week one of our season has officially begun. Go Rams!!!!!!!

thecoacher, did you play at Nicholas or Fleming this year?

  • Author
I expect a good game and as always for this Raceland team: if they take anyone lightly on this schedule they will get beat. Raceland has a nice team, but not a dominate team, they will have to play hard and not expect to win or they will go home not too happy.

 

Exactly!!!! Great post and comment Ram. Raceland is not good enough to overlook anyone. Should the Rams focus and play tough, hard hitting Ram Pride football then we will be o.k. and can compete with anyone. Should our Rams go into this game not 110% focused and ready to play then they will retrurn to Racelannd 0-1 in the district.

Edited by oldrambler

  • Author

Remember Rams........Play with Ram Pride!!!!

Raceland Football.............

 

Dicipline

Commitment

Toughness

Effort

Pride

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.