Lexington Christian 30 Breathitt County 15

Bluto

LCA's kicking game was OUTSTANDING!!

5 punts with a 42+ yard ave.

4 kickoffs: 2 very deep & 2 touchbacks.

PAT: 3/4

FG: 1/2 (would have been 2/2 except for a procedure penalty).

Breathitt punt returns: 3/-4 yards

Breathitt KO returns: 2/45 yards

EXCELLENT Special Teams play!!!

I thought that Breathitt would win this one.

In all candor, I thought that might happen, too.

LCA must be improving each week congrats LCA.

That cannot be disputed. We knew that our defense would be our strength, and they have not disappointed.

LCA's offense has improved each week. The only remaining things to be improved on is cleaning up the penalties, & fine-tuning the passing game. Scout McCamy already has a completion percentage over 50%, with a lot of "near misses & drops". Tighten that up, & the offense will be really impressive.

In all candor, I thought that might happen, too.

That cannot be disputed. We knew that our defense would be our strength, and they have not disappointed.

LCA's offense has improved each week. The only remaining things to be improved on is cleaning up the penalties, & fine-tuning the passing game. Scout McCamy already has a completion percentage over 50%, with a lot of "near misses & drops". Tighten that up, & the offense will be really impressive.

Oh My!!:scared:

LCA's offense is fine - they are improving each week - it is a "process" and doesnt really matter until District play and then Play-Offs.

McCamy's stats are mis-leading as the receivers have dropped at least 20 passes in the past 3 games alone - he is throwing the ball very well and running it even better. Many opponents will think that Lucas Witt is back - just wearing #13 this year. :)

I was actually amazed at what I witnessed last Friday in Breathitt County! first, by the win for the Eagles and second by the poor referee calls during the game - the score could have been much worse without some very poor calls - The Eagles overcame the adversity in a hostile environment.

Will Thomas Collins #7 for Breathitt and ex-LCA player from last year's State Championship team had 16.5 tackles at MLB and never left the field the entire game! We sure do miss that kid!!!!! :)

Will Thomas Collins #7 for Breathitt and ex-LCA player from last year's State Championship team had 16.5 tackles at MLB and never left the field the entire game! We sure do miss that kid!!!!! :)

Couldn't agree more. Will is a great player & a great kid.