Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fence\Rider

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fence\Rider

  1. ILTBB - sounds like you have had a bad experience with Ryle athletics and probably need to take a step back, your relentlessly negative. I have been associated with the program for many years and have had some personal experience with the program, plus surrounded by many parents I trust 100% insinuating that change was needed. As for the top three coaches released: Mullins – good guy one on one, as a coach couldn’t develop or understand the decent players focused more on those less fortunate resulting in destruction of a team environment. Olivero – great coach although let her power get in the way causing potential legal harm. Warner – great heart, although surrounded himself with less than desirable coaches, and couldn’t change from the coaching mentality that was prevalent 20 years ago. You will never see everyone on the same page, but remember, CHANGE IS GOOD…give it a chance. 
  2. This world needs more Ben Brown's...
  3. Time to move on girls...
  4. Just wait till next year!
  5. I like the hire and wish him all the best!!! A couple comments: * The AD better hope he got this right... * David, trust me here, do not bring your brother into the picture. Nothing against him, just best for you.
  6. Spot on Kyyank... although you forgot after TMC, Mt St Joe it's on to the NBA! Seriously many parents figure it out after its to late; it really is about grades, part time employment, then athletics. If the kid is really good they will find you!!!
  7. Not sure I agree, I was think it would be a great fit for Mullins... Out of sight out of mind.
  8. Not sure I would say player of the year for two reasons; one, my guess he will be double team the entire year and secondly not sure the top brass will let him play his game: that is Drew Mays
  9. You are spot on 1487! McQuery is solid, must be the parents whose kids are riding the pine...:confused:
  10. We will win although closer than you think especially after the dissapointment last game.:irked::irked:
  11. Sounds like a barn burner...
  12. Don't count Boone out just yet. Boone by 6,:thumb::thumb: the bench is deep and we are getting more experiance by the day.
  13. Not a chance, it will be Zeke Pikes from here on out.
  14. Don't disagree he is a pretty solid player. One question, how old is this kid, it seems like everytime I hear people talk about him he is an 8th grader and I have been hearing this for at least two years?
  15. I think our Rebels will be just fine this year!!!:thumb:
  16. It appears to be aweful quite in Union this year, what's up? I heard they were playing in Louisville tournement this week, any word.
  17. Trust me Boone will be in the top 10 by years end!!!
  18. Any info on the game last night, seems rather quite out in Union...
  19. :ohbrother: :confused: :idunno: That is all I can say...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.