Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clyde's Week 9 NKY Rankings

Featured Replies

1. Birds

2. SK

3. Blue Colonels

4. Cougars

5. Camels

6. Dixie Colonels

7. Scott

8. BW

8. NCC

10. Cooper

  • Replies 104
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks good but 4, 5 and 6 are pretty tight. I know Campbell beat DH but it sure seems like DH is the better team.

Is swap 9 & 10

But the rest looks good.

  • Author
It looks good but 4, 5 and 6 are pretty tight. I know Campbell beat DH but it sure seems like DH is the better team.

 

I considered having 3 4s.

  • Author
Is swap 9 & 10

But the rest looks good.

 

I thought about 3 8s.

3/4 game Sat will make things more clear.

Pretty good list.

 

I'm not sold CovCath is the third best team, but then again I'm not sure they aren't the second either.

 

Middle of the pack is a mass of bodies that you could argue about any number of ways. Balance, parity, I guess there's a lot of names for it.

 

I would have Ryle in at number 10. They did beat Cooper in week 1 or zero or whatever. Not sure they would do it now, but certainly not sure they still wouldn't.

 

Personally, I think Ryle is the better team. But, Raider Nation sure has been tight lipped this season. Seems like Ryle posts used to light up this board. Now, narely a word. Maybe we need to check Union for silos, they must be working on some top secret stuff.

I'd like to see a rematch between Dixie and CCH.

 

I know a boatload of Dixie fans that would love to see this as well.:thumb:

Depending on the week, you could put 3-6 in a hat and pull your rankings.

1 and 2 need flipped! :p

 

I'm not sold CovCath is the third best team, but then again I'm not sure they aren't the second either.

 

I've been the lone voice of your latter point for a while.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.