Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clyde's Week 9 NKY Rankings

Featured Replies

Clyde knows NKY football...that's for sure, good list:thumb:

  • Replies 104
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have all the NKY teams completed district play?

Pretty good list.

 

I'm not sold CovCath is the third best team, but then again I'm not sure they aren't the second either.

 

Middle of the pack is a mass of bodies that you could argue about any number of ways. Balance, parity, I guess there's a lot of names for it.

 

I would have Ryle in at number 10. They did beat Cooper in week 1 or zero or whatever. Not sure they would do it now, but certainly not sure they still wouldn't.

 

Personally, I think Ryle is the better team. But, Raider Nation sure has been tight lipped this season. Seems like Ryle posts used to light up this board. Now, narely a word. Maybe we need to check Union for silos, they must be working on some top secret stuff.

I don't think Ryle beats Cooper if they played again, also with that logic I guess NCC gets knocked out of the top 10 because Cooper beat them.

  • Author
I've been the lone voice of your latter point for a while.

 

2 through about 5 or 6 could be pulled blindly from a hat and you could have a solid argument.

 

This year seems unusual in that the the top 3 or 4 are not clear cut.

  • Author
Have all the NKY teams completed district play?

 

99.9% sure they have.

Campbell is better than cov cath and Dixie.

3. Camels

4. Cov cath

5. Dixie

6. Conner

Campbell is better than cov cath and Dixie. 3. Camels 4. Cov cath 5. Dixie 6. Conner

 

But they are not better than Conner. They are 0-3 vs. Conner since 2011.

  • Author
Campbell is better than cov cath and Dixie.

3. Camels

4. Cov cath

5. Dixie

6. Conner

 

Justify the above.

Campbell is better than cov cath and Dixie.

3. Camels

4. Cov cath

5. Dixie

6. Conner

Has Campbell beaten CCH and Dixie this year?

  • Author
Has Campbell beaten CCH and Dixie this year?

 

 

They did beat Dixie by about 4. Good game. Two even teams.

  • Author

The challenge with 2 to 10 is that none of the teams have a "really good" win that can separate them from the pack. Heck, HHS' loss by 3 to Elder was the "best win" in NKY this year.

Is CCH at full strength yet? If not, how close are they?

They did beat Dixie by about 4. Good game. Two even teams.

Then I could see an argument of having them ranked above Dixie, but not CCH

Campbell is better than cov cath and Dixie.

3. Camels

4. Cov cath

5. Dixie

6. Conner

 

The Campbell Co/ CCH pre season scrimmage this year was pretty one sided in favor of CCH. Even with the injuries (a lot of which have now been mended) CCH wins this one.

The Campbell Co/ CCH pre season scrimmage this year was pretty one sided in favor of CCH. Even with the injuries (a lot of which have now been mended) CCH wins this one.

Yea, I'm just not sold on CC being put in front of them. Even in the Cooper game, Cooper dominated CC in that game but coughed the ball up too many times including on Campbells 2 yardline and still only lost by 5. I'd put my money on Cooper winning if they played again. So I can't see putting Campbell in front of CCH.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.