Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 70 Scott 51

Featured Replies

Boone Co had too much for the Lady Eagles tonight. A well balanced attack from outside and inside. I do not have specific numbers on Boone Co, but Moss was tough on the inside even though she got in some foul trouble. Tibbs led Scott with 31 and played her heart out as usual against the wave of Boone Co. defenders.

Boone Co had too much for the Lady Eagles tonight. A well balanced attack from outside and inside. I do not have specific numbers on Boone Co, but Moss was tough on the inside even though she got in some foul trouble. Tibbs led Scott with 31 and played her heart out as usual against the wave of Boone Co. defenders.

 

 

 

Moss had 21, Shrout had 16, and Davis had 12, and seven players had 4 or more for Boone. The best balance the Lady Rebels have shown so far this season. Elizabeth Switzer also showed some of her potential with 8 and a nice active job all over the floor. Point guard Heather Sandlin again handled the ball well for Boone and added several nice assists to their attack.

 

For Scott the second leading scorer was Kraft with 9.

 

Boone ended up with at least three starters and maybe four with four personals.

 

Here is the box from the game:

 

Boone Co. 70 Scott 51

 

Boone Co. 20 15 14 21 70

Scott 9 10 16 16 51

 

Boone Co. (10-3) -- Robertson 1, Davis 12, Sellers 4, Shrout 16, Browning 4, Sandlin 4, Moss 21, Switzer 8.

 

Scott (9-4) -- Stinson 3, Kraft 9, Buntin 2, Tibbs 31, Taylor 1, Kuhse 5.

I am shocked Tibbs got 31. Nice job on a tough night. Congrats Boone on the win.

Moss had 21, Shrout had 16, and Davis had 12, and seven players had 4 or more for Boone. The best balance the Lady Rebels have shown so far this season. Elizabeth Switzer also showed some of her potential with 8 and a nice active job all over the floor. Point guard Heather Sandlin again handled the ball well for Boone and added several nice assists to their attack.

 

For Scott the second leading scorer was Kraft with 9.

 

Boone ended up with at least three starters and maybe four with four personals.

 

Here is the box from the game:

 

Boone Co. 70 Scott 51

 

Boone Co. 20 15 14 21 70

Scott 9 10 16 16 51

 

Boone Co. (10-3) -- Robertson 1, Davis 12, Sellers 4, Shrout 16, Browning 4, Sandlin 4, Moss 21, Switzer 8.

 

Scott (9-4) -- Stinson 3, Kraft 9, Buntin 2, Tibbs 31, Taylor 1, Kuhse 5.

 

We commented last night during the game that Switzer will be a good one. Just a sophomore, she wasn't afraid to go in against Tibbs and drove often.

 

You have to love the deep thread that Stacie Shrout poses as well. 4 three pointers in the game with 3 in the first half. We mentioned her games in the 9th region tournament last year that we saw.

 

Game audio, video and pictures from the game available on our site. Go to the webcast thread or PM me on where it is.

I called this one I said 20-25! Sometimes you let the star get her points and just shut everyone else down. It was Scott's first real test

I called this one I said 20-25! Sometimes you let the star get her points and just shut everyone else down. It was Scott's first real test

 

If you said 20-25 and they won by 19, then how is that calling it correctly?

If you said 20-25 and they won by 19, then how is that calling it correctly?

 

I'd say he was pretty close, It was 23 at the 1:26 mark when Boone put five completely new players on the floor.

I called this one I said 20-25! Sometimes you let the star get her points and just shut everyone else down. It was Scott's first real test

 

First real test? I don't think Ryle is as good as Boone (with Moss) but Ryle beat Scott pretty badly. I guess that was a quiz not a test.

  • Author
I called this one I said 20-25! Sometimes you let the star get her points and just shut everyone else down. It was Scott's first real test

 

Having attended the game last night, I would only agree with one part of your comment. They did shut everybody else down, but they did not "let" Tibbs score 31. She worked amazingly hard against double and triple teams to get the 31.

Papa,

 

Who in your opinion has the edge at this point in the 33rd- Ryle or Boone??

  • Author
Papa,

 

Who in your opinion has the edge at this point in the 33rd- Ryle or Boone??

 

Having seen both play, I have a tremendous amount of respect for both teams. At this point, I give the edge to Boone simply because Moss and Davis give them a strong post presence and they can match Ryle fairly well on the outside. This will most certainly be an emotionally charged match up and it is difficult to gage what affect that will have on the ultimate outcome. It will be a great game.

I figured Boone would be too much for Scott but after watching earlier this year I wonder if they put together a run to get past the final 16.

Nell wins another 9th Title this year.....10th is wide open with Montgomery holding on for one more year. Boone /Scott was a great game? Boone dominated

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.