Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Not taking anything away from SK's defense, but there is no reason for Butler's offense to sputter that bad. They have so many athletes. They need to be a TON less predictable. They also need to try more than 2 throws down field with players like that and you must mix up the run and pass. Anytime that #23 lined up in the QB position you knew the sprint to an end was coming. They never even faked a hand off to slow the D down. Whenever the QB was in position it was going to be an out route. Sage Powell and others began to read that very well and Sage was a step away from a pick 6. With some differnt play calling SK is still probably too much, but atleast it'd been a ball game.
  2. It'll be a tight one and at SK.
  3. If they get to state I will stand by my post and buy Rhino a steak dinner.
  4. If they get to state I will buy you a steak dinner! No way that happens. There are too many teams better than them.:thumb:
  5. Has Eminence improved that run D since last year?
  6. I'll take Ludlow because they won last year.
  7. Frankfort by quite a bit. They rest starters in the 4th quarter.
  8. Not so sure he's considering at this point, but he has gotten a lot of interest from them.
  9. I'll take Bellevue by quite a few.
  10. Did it disrupt their offensive production? Maybe. Were they simply doing it to prepare another wrinkle for the playoffs? I'm sure that was it!
  11. SK senior linemen Jordan Hansel has committed to play football at Ball State via scholarship. This man has blocked for a back that put up some of the best numbers ever in the area. Congratulations Jordan!!! :dancingpa
  12. Ludlow makes an improvement on last year and finished 5-5. Good job guys! I have to believe if Stegemoller hadn't had the shoulder injury all summer and been in sync early they would be atleast 6-4.
  13. What were the numbers for these two records? Congrats!
  14. I'm very happy to see this for the Polar Bear program!
  15. I hope Schneider nothing, but the best.
  16. Bellevue and it will never be in question.
  17. Henry County will win BIG in this football game.
  18. 7 Cooper 5 Carroll Co. 3 Holmes 2 Beechwood 1 Dixie 1st Tiebreaker Cooper
  19. KHSAA has it down as an L for the Jaguars.
  20. I'll take Ludlow because I graduated from there and know nothing about PC this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.