Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Kids/Players often times reflect or take on the personality of the coach. If as you say the kids lacked motivation or passion for the game wouldn't that at least in some part be a reflection of the coach. Blaming it on the kids all the time has become a very convienent excuse in my opinion. Now is the time to move forward and to quit blaming everyone and anyone for the past.
  2. If interested the logical choice would be to ask Coach Stamm if he is interested in the boys job. He would bring some much needed respect and enthusiasm to the job. Kids like playing for him and he works well with the administration, boosters and parents. If Stamm isn't interested I hope the decision makers have enough sense to open the job search up and actually interview a variety of candidates.Too many done deals have taken place in the past.
  3. With tarps yes, without no.
  4. Highfield was often times a lightning rod for criticism. Some deserved and some not deserved. Hopefully the next coach will be someone that commands respect and creates enthusiasm for the boys basketball program all the way down into the elementary school. Those are 2 areas that seemed to be lacking in the past several years for whatever reason.
  5. Ludlow coach Cory Highfield informed his players friday that he would be resigning as boys basketball coach. Good luck and best wishes to Mr Highfield with his future endeavors.
  6. I have heard that a NKY boys coach might be interested in this open position.
  7. I still say Stamm should be given serious consideration. Basketball junkie and gym rat who will get the most out of his team. He is more than ready for an opportunity to jump to a bigger school.
  8. Why has it taken so long for HC to get their best pitcher on the mound?
  9. You do some great dedicated work TOG!
  10. Have they started to accept applications or resumes for this position yet?
  11. Someone said Stansberry in another thread.
  12. I'll take Dixie, but wouldn't be suprised to see CovCath start rolling. A Krumps team will only lose so many!
  13. I believe it. I saw the kid hit a BOMB in one of his first varsity games a couple year ago. It was one of the more impressive shots I've seen in any game I've seen and I watch a ton of baseball each year.
  14. Klei throwing this year?
  15. TOG Any games at CCH for me to catch the nexy couple days?
  16. He is a great dude.
  17. And he looked darn good in the first one.
  18. Wish I had attended this one.
  19. I was wondering if this maybe the case. Knowing it wasn't a seed game and seeing pitchers struggle with nerves while trying to find the plate led me to believe they maybe throwing youngsters. Makes me feel a lot better about HC then. I was afraid of the possibility of Andy Roenker and the starter being it for pitching. Wish I'd known you were there Clyde. I would've visited.:thumb:
  20. Great ball game. Looks like a loaded CovCath team. Played some good baseball while sitting some players. Everything you would expect in a first game of the season. Few balls bobbled, couple misplayed fly balls, and a lot more. I did find it interesting that yet another Maile went deep for CCHS though. Teams only thought they were done pitching around a player with that last name.
  21. No need for all that, but I sure as heck will come talk to ya.:thumb:
  22. All signs point to me making it up to CCHS for an afternoon of baseball. See you there TOG?
  23. Just checking. The thread title threw me off.:lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.