Everything posted by sportsnut859
-
Could Miles Simpson be on Kelly's radar?
It's between Indiana and Kentucky and you can quote me on that.
-
Collinsworth to UK? (This appears to be false)
You said it before I could.:lol:
-
Villa Madonna 50 Ludlow 15
No use in arguing here FC. People usually despise those who have had a lot of success and that is exactly what Stamm has had. Now that he is have a "down" (if you can even call it that considering they are young and King is hurt) year people are going to bash him every chance they get. Don't you worry though he will be back on top soon enough!
-
Holmes 59 Newport 41
About as expected isn't it?
-
Way to go Jacy!
That's impressive.
-
Villa Madonna 50 Ludlow 15
It COULD be a thing to come the rest of the way. However, I highly doubt that. Everyone knew early in the year Ludlow was going to struggle getting things going without the height they had in the pass. Now they lost one of the better players in NKY to a knee injury. Don't you worry Stamm will get things going again. Give it time. Also you make it sound as if Ludlow has run up the score in the passed. This is never something Stamm would do. He is a class act and his teams were simply that much better. He would pull most starters when his team was ahead. Look at some of the player he had in the good years: Kassi Wofford- Great PG. Could've started at almost any NKY school Julie Hardin- Long player taller than almost anyone on the floor Caitlin Ottaway- Just as long as Hardin Ashley Daughtry(sp?)- All-Time leading scorer for school. Brook Jones- Exceptionally quick and could knoc down from range Meghan Vohl- Came off the bench. Physical could start most schools as So. U\I'm sure there were a few more I cannot think of right now. It wasn't Stamm running up the score they just had that much talent. Coach can't have the players come down and pass it to the defense. Besides when I played a team laying down was more embarrassing to me than just whipping my tail.
-
Collinsworth to UK? (This appears to be false)
I'd say this is his least likely position. I have no factual info on this just all hearsay. I would rank his chances as follows, safety, reciever (slot), running back. Or he could always go in as an athlete and make a decision in spring ball.:idunno:
-
Collinsworth to UK? (This appears to be false)
^^^^ Most likely safety.
-
You write the funny caption!
Eagle #1: "Hey man, stop that!" Eagle #2: "Get off me... Coach specifically said to strip him and get the ball."
-
Austin Collinsworth - All American
Nope.
-
Should we expect to see an offer to Austin Collinsworth from South Bend?
If he does then expect him to offer Miles Simpson as well. If Collinsworth would've been on the Mr. Football ballot it would've been a joke. Part of being the most productive player is being on the field all the time.
-
Ludlow 49 Calvary Christian 41
I agree. He thinks about more than just today as well which you have to do at a small school. I mean how many coaches other than he would have given a 7th grader 17 valuable minutes let alone allow her to handle the ball. He is a great coach and a great person. He is in this for all of the right reasons.
-
Has Coach Schneider coached his last game at NCC?
I'd love to see him be able to coach next year and win one more and go out on top and on his own terms.
-
Has Coach Schneider coached his last game at NCC?
If so NKY is losing a legend.
-
Who is this year's Mr. Football winner?
Tough to be there when you sit out 4 games. Part of being the best football player is versatility.
-
Who is this year's Mr. Football winner?
LINK In the last 23 years 13 of 21 possible Mr. Football's (becuase I can't find where Evarts H.S. or Harrodsburg H.S. were classed or else it'd be 23) were from class 4A or higher according to where the schools are now. Most of that was when their were 4 classes too so some of those were in the biggest class then thus proving my point. It has definately been an issue as of recently. In the last 10 years 8 of 10 players have been from 4A or higher. Only 1 1A player has won in 23 years, only 4 2A and 2 3A. The players from smaller schools are most definately at a disadvantage! Does anyone know where Evarts or Harrodsburg were classed?
-
Who is this year's Mr. Football winner?
People are naturally going to give the nod to the player playing better competition. They aren't necessarily always the best player. Look at past winners and see how many from 1A win compared to 5A and 6A.
-
Who is this year's Mr. Football winner?
I honestly think they need to break Mr. Football up through the classes and hand out 3 each year. One of them for 1A and 2A, one for 3A and 4A and one for 5A and 6A. This would cut down on all of the level of competition talk. Mainly because I do feel like some people such as Hayden and Andrews get messed over due to where they live and thus go to school.
-
Who is this year's Mr. Football winner?
I AM NOT questioning Andrews stats he has amazing ones, but how much do you think it hurts him playing 2A competition? Even though that shouldn't matter IMO.
-
Who is this year's Mr. Football winner?
Miles Simpson IMO.
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
Yes sir. Sorry Mayfield for not including that in my last post. I got lost in talking about Beechwood. If you knocked the NKY team out you might as well bring it home now so good luck next week. Get it done!
-
Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0
Final. And everyone asked if I was serious when I said they'd lose by 3 TD's. Beechwood just wasn't Beechwood this year. Sorry to hear about the Beechies going down though. I love seeing NKY represented well. Keep your heads up guys you got some great experience this year!
-
Highlands Field
I'm a waterfowl hunter. I will be on my long trip back during game time.
-
Highlands Field
I'll be on a hunting trip!
-
Highlands Field
I live in Ludlow, KY. So yes, NKY!