Collinsworth to UK? (This appears to be false)

colonel-fan

The Nashville Tennessean seems to think so:

Austin Collinsworth is a senior wide receiver on the sixth-ranked high school football team in the country, Kentucky's Fort Thomas Highlands. He has committed to Kentucky.

Austin Collinsworth is a senior wide receiver on the sixth-ranked high school football team in the country, Kentucky's Fort Thomas Highlands. He has committed to Kentucky. He has no offer from Florida, where his father, Cris, was a quarterback turned receiver for the Gators. Cris had a great NFL career in Cincinnati and is now Al Michaels' sidekick on NFL games on Sunday night on NBC.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that is some scoop. Problem with the credibility of that storyline is AC wont commit officially and publicly until Jan 9 in the Army All American game on live national tv. Maybe Iam totally wrong and he already commited, but I doubt that he commited to anyone in fear of this very thing happening. Breaking a storyline before he has a chance to tell friends, family, community, etc isnt his style. I think he and you know who knows a little bit of something about big deals and the importance of security and not trusting anyone. My guess is he does know where he is going and there maybe one or both parents know and thats it. Not even the college knows at this time. JMO. 20n10

What kind of Chance does He have at Running Back?

With a good O-line this kid has the quickness and all the Moves...

Austin and Rees Macshara remind me alot of each other except Austin is bigger...:thumb:

I'd say this is his least likely position. I have no factual info on this just all hearsay. I would rank his chances as follows, safety, reciever (slot), running back. Or he could always go in as an athlete and make a decision in spring ball.:idunno:

I watched him as a WR against the very best in country last yr and he certainly did not dissapoint. The entire combine was in awe of his separation speed and his ability to catch everything thrown his way. Did see him play db throughout the yrs and know he did his job at that position as well and was impressive at the hs level. Perhaps a cb but not a safety in college. Lastly, I highly doubt he plays rb in college. But then again what do I know. Either way somebody is going to get a dandy of an athlete, excellent student and an even better person. JMO. 20n10