Collinsworth to UK? (This appears to be false)

colonel-fan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on the news last night channel 32 in Louisville, that Collinsworth would commit today to Kentucky at the Paul Horning Awards ceremony, anyone know if this information is correct or not?

No,but that sounds great. :thumb:

As much as I would love to see him wear UK Blue I am not sure it is a good fit for him. I still say there might be a chance he wears the Blue n Gold and plays in South Bend.

That would be awesome although I don't think it's on his short list....But things change and they better change in a hurry!!!!

I agree on several of your points.

For the reason you like Harvard, I like AC going to Stanford (the Harvard of the West). Yes it is a long way from home, but it is the most prestigious education of a school that plays Division I football.

I can see the Collinsworth kid as a safety. He would look good in UK blue!

How about Centre (the Harvard of Boyle County) :D

C6 H0

I was more impressed with this kid than any other at the State Finals. I hope he gets to go where HE wants. He's earned that choice...

...:and for the record, Stanford and Oregon are the 'east' coast of Hawaii, China or Japan.:ohbrother:

I think he fits best on the east coast! Take my word for it Collinsworth goes to either Stanford or Oregon!

Assuming you meant "west coast"....why does he "fit" better there? I understand if he prefers those schools or the climate...but it seems you're suggesting something about "west coast" college football that I'm just not getting.

Yes. You should have made a trip outside L-Town this year to see....:dancingpa

Didn't mean anything negative by the comment. I wish I had the chance to see him this year as well but spent my Friday nights watching my son play. Good Luck Highlands and Congratulations on your #2 National ranking!

I don't think he would be more than a Special Teams contributor there but he will get a wonderful education.

I couldn't diagree more...from what I saw of the Irish this year AC could come in and start on either side of the ball as a true frosh.