Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skins06

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skins06

  1. Thanks for the updates.
  2. Would there happen to be a webcast or somewhere I can follow this game online? I'm out of country.
  3. Not a problem. Thanks for the updates HD/ Hoss
  4. first or second half?
  5. How did JH do at their scrimmage?
  6. I checked the KHSAA website for the roster and theres only 34 kids on it. There has to be more kids on the team than that. I know JH enrollment has dropped severely over the past few years but that is just ridiculous.
  7. Hoss you wouldn't happen to know Johns full schedule would you?
  8. Hoss do you have any insight on who will be Johns new starting QB?
  9. Im not able to watch this game right now so im depending on these updates. So is it good defense or just turnovers keeping John out the endzone?
  10. This year they would give them a better game than they did 2 years ago, would they beat them most likely not.
  11. So it could have been alot worse...
  12. Hmm thought it would be by more than that at half...
  13. Is anybody else having trouble with the video feed?
  14. Will someone be able to give updates for this game?
  15. I saw the same thing. Hope it's just a typo. If not I want some of what your smoking! Lol
  16. JH is clicking on all cylinders right now and there looking (in my opinion) stronger than last years team. I think the bulldogs will come out on top although I won't name a score due to the fact that I know nothing about OC. Maybe ColMike can shed some lite on them...
  17. I'm hearing its a done deal between the two schools. Is there any truth to this? If so this will be great for both programs.
  18. Oldham counties district looks to be pretty even this year. J-town looks like a tough team also.
  19. I'm hearing that J-town has some talented players on there team. Also I heard that they run plays from several different offensive systems. If John scores from the get go it will be a long night for J-town.
  20. Second that. Keep em guessing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.