5A: John Hardin/Anderson County Predictions

threetimelover

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

John is rolling pretty good right now. The passing game has come a long way since the beginning of the year, and it came up big against Oldham County. I have only seen Anderson County play once this year, and it was very early against Meade County. They seemed to be a good team but did not have explosive players. There QB looked good when I saw them. I predict John Hardin wins by 3 TDs. I would be interest in knowing what Colonel Mike thinks, as he has seen both teams late in the year.

Edited by Justafan2
Spelling

Anderson County is a solid team; Coach Peach has done a really good job of rebuilding throughout the season. The offensive is explosive, but sometimes erratic. The problem for the Bearcats will be stopping JH's offense - I don't think they can.

John Hardin 49, Anderson County 14

Anderson is a good football team. I have seen them several times this year. They have size across the line and a really talented group in the backfield. It should be a good game. John still wins by 7 or 14.

Anderson County is very solid on the offensive line. They do a nice job of protecting the quarterback, allowing him to do quite a few things because of it. But I'm not sure they can stop John Hardin's offense. Because of that, I'll pick the Bulldogs going away.

Unfortunately, Pegasus Sports picks up its full Anderson County football schedule beginning in 2011. Next year, all Anderson County football games will be carried online by PSN. We will not be carrying the John Hardin - Anderson County game tonight. Sorry.

HOWEVER, if you listen to the North Oldham - Central 3A game on Pegasus tonight (http://www.pegasussportsky.com....click on any of the school logos, then click on the game listing under "Upcoming / Live Broadcasts"), we will be providing updates of this game during our broadcast.