Everything posted by Skins06
-
South Warren/John Hardin Updates
Thanks for the updates.
-
South Warren/John Hardin Updates
Would there happen to be a webcast or somewhere I can follow this game online? I'm out of country.
-
Seneca/John Hardin Updates
Not a problem. Thanks for the updates HD/ Hoss
-
Seneca/John Hardin Updates
first or second half?
-
John Hardin/Seneca Predictions
How did JH do at their scrimmage?
-
John Hardin 2014
I checked the KHSAA website for the roster and theres only 34 kids on it. There has to be more kids on the team than that. I know JH enrollment has dropped severely over the past few years but that is just ridiculous.
-
John Hardin 2014
Hoss you wouldn't happen to know Johns full schedule would you?
-
Josh Miller RB - John Hardin
Hoss do you have any insight on who will be Johns new starting QB?
-
North Hardin/John Hardin Updates
Im not able to watch this game right now so im depending on these updates. So is it good defense or just turnovers keeping John out the endzone?
-
North Hardin/John Hardin Updates
Is Harness playing?
-
John Hardin 41 Jeffersontown 20
This year they would give them a better game than they did 2 years ago, would they beat them most likely not.
-
John Hardin 42 Central Hardin 0
So it could have been alot worse...
-
John Hardin/Central Hardin Updates
Hmm thought it would be by more than that at half...
-
Boyle County vs. Indianapolis Arsenal Tech
Or Buckeyes!!!
-
John Hardin/Lexington Catholic Updates
Is anybody else having trouble with the video feed?
-
5A: John Hardin/Anderson County Predictions
Much Appreciated ColMike.
-
5A: John Hardin/Anderson County Predictions
Will someone be able to give updates for this game?
-
6A Playoffs Scott County/Central Hardin Predictions
I saw the same thing. Hope it's just a typo. If not I want some of what your smoking! Lol
-
John Hardin/Oldham County Predictions
JH is clicking on all cylinders right now and there looking (in my opinion) stronger than last years team. I think the bulldogs will come out on top although I won't name a score due to the fact that I know nothing about OC. Maybe ColMike can shed some lite on them...
-
John Hardin/Boyle County 2011-2012
So who's at home first?
-
John Hardin/Boyle County 2011-2012
I'm hearing its a done deal between the two schools. Is there any truth to this? If so this will be great for both programs.
-
5A Playoff Predictions Doss/Oldham County
Oldham counties district looks to be pretty even this year. J-town looks like a tough team also.
-
5A Playoff Predictions John Hardin/Jeffersontown
I'm hearing that J-town has some talented players on there team. Also I heard that they run plays from several different offensive systems. If John scores from the get go it will be a long night for J-town.
-
John Hardin 49 Central Hardin 13
Second that. Keep em guessing.
-
Bowling Green/Warren Central Updates
Awsome! Congrats to WC!