Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 38 Beechwood 0

Featured Replies

Final. And everyone asked if I was serious when I said they'd lose by 3 TD's. Beechwood just wasn't Beechwood this year. Sorry to hear about the Beechies going down though. I love seeing NKY represented well. Keep your heads up guys you got some great experience this year!

  • Replies 116
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch!

 

Congrats Mayfield!

Mayfield must be very good because any team that beats Beechwood by 38 has to be. Next week's Class A Final will be a dandy. I am guessing Mayfield and LCA.

  • Author
Ouch!

 

Congrats Mayfield!

 

Yes sir. Sorry Mayfield for not including that in my last post. I got lost in talking about Beechwood. If you knocked the NKY team out you might as well bring it home now so good luck next week. Get it done!

Check that...maybe Hazard. They are making a comeback on LCA.

Check that...maybe Hazard. They are making a comeback on LCA.

LCA is trying to give it to them, 4 turnovers.

All I can say is WOW :eek::eek::eek::eek:

 

Mayfield's coaches said this was the best week of practice and it showed!

 

Mayfield skill positions were just too much and the D & O Line's for Mayfield just flat wore Beechwood out...holding them to 2 first downs and 111 yds in first half!

 

I'm VERY proud of this team!!!

Very surprised by the margin. Congrats to Mayfield

 

 

I do recall someone saying you better get Beechwood this year, because the next few years are going to be very good for the Tigers.

Great job, Mayfield. Sounds like they have a good shot at taking home a title next week. Congrats to Beechood on reaching the semis in a rebuilding year.

Why did Beechwood only have 8 Seniors this year?

Beechwood and Mayfield are going to have quite a war the next 5 years!!!

Congrats to Mayfield!

 

 

I look forward to watching some of the Tigers next year!

Congrats to Mayfield, LCA hangs on to win. LCA/Mayfield in the championship.

I figured Mayfield would win but a little bit surprised at the margin of victory. Is the Beechwood era over? I'd say not after only having one down season. But is there hope for a better ball team next season?

Congrats to Mayfield on the win. Mayfield had over 500 yards of offense tonight.

 

Mayfield's overall team speed was what won them the game. Beechwood not having a passing game hurt their running game something terrible.

 

Very clean game between two very classy programs.

 

Mayfield should have some very good teams the next few years. Mayfield only has 10 seniors and not all of them play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.