Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Lee Corso will be there. Dawning the mascot head he predicts to win like he does on College Gameday. After seeing Dayton play this Friday if Corso wants to be correct he'll put on a Tiger head because they will roll in this one.:thumb:
  2. 7 Dixie 5 Walton 3 Grant Co. 2 Lloyd 1 Holy Cross 1st Tiebreaker Dixie
  3. Walker is there QB and is a great one. Roenker is a very good athlete. Most likely and I stress most likely as I was not there, it was just a HB pass or they were in the wildcat.
  4. That's sickening. You hate to see that for any player!
  5. Thanks guys! I though for sure someone would have them all when I lost on the Carroll Co. game!
  6. On Saturday the Mustangs ride down to Walton for a 1:00 kickoff. After seeing Dayton play I think this game determines which one of these two teams get into the playoffs. Who ya got? I'll take Walton in this one and end up the 4 seed out of the district IMO. They are better coached and more discipline. Their D has a tendency not to give up the big play which will help them as Brossart has trouble sustaining drives.
  7. Man, how much did Brossart practice this week? That's why they lost to Ludlow right? What happened here?:sssh:
  8. I'll take SK in this one. I believe a unsporstman like conduct call or two will change this game. It seems like any Ryle game I've ever seen they get atleat one of them. When Miles Simpson and Co. are the offense you better not spot them 15 yards! It's the difference in this weeks game IMO.
  9. Josh Martin scored 2 TD's for the Panther's. Chris Yates was yet again impressive even though he did not have the big play on Friday. Drew Rice proves himself more and more as one of NKY's best every game. Coach Logan really has his defense looking good in Ludlow. Keep it up boys! As far as Dayton. Their center had a rough game. Their QB (#8) impressed me, but it's hard for him to get a rythm when he is jumping or bending over for every snap. I didn't hear or see too much from Christian LeWallen. (sp?) Of course I saw Rice and Carlotta blocking him a lot. That can shut slow anyone down so no disrespect for him. Connor Lewis was impressive. He's pretty quick and has good insticts. Also saw him helping players up a few times. There is something to be said about a little bit of sportsmanship. Good job young man! Anyone playing Dayton better run the ball with 2 hands because they do a great job swarming to the ball and trying to strip the football.
  10. :idunno:I just made a promise I was just fulfilling it.:lol:
  11. Highlands is the best team in KY and Cincinnati! This post is dedicated to BaseballIsLife
  12. Final. Ludlow really struggled with fumbles. Fatigue also set in quickly which is understandable after playing on Monday. Ludlow was down 12-6 with a little over 7 minutes left, then in an amazingly exciting change of events Ludlow won the game 19-12 in regulation.
  13. I do not care if he got 1/2 a carry after the 1st. It was not right for him to be on the field in a 40-0 game with 8:27 left. He is one of the best backs in the area right? No need for him to be in there. I'm done arguing this. We both obviously have our own beliefs.:thumb:
  14. Yes, I've either played or been involved in the game for a long time. And I've seen many a year when Beechwood is pulling people at half or earlier week in and week out. That's called having class. Have you ever played the game? If so you would know that 99% of the conditioning comes during practice. So don't give me that. If you ONLY got it in the game your set up for disaster. Do you only lift and run on Fridays if you want to get in shape? Didn't think so once a week doesn't cut it.
  15. He got 77 of his yards when they were up 40-0 with just over 8 minutes left.
  16. Buckler scored with 8:27 in the game on a 77 yard scamper which gave him a career high 308 yards. Common math tells me if he hadn't had those 77 yards and been pulled he would've finished with 231 yards. It also tells me that their work horse was in there in a game that was 40-0 in the 4th before that play. Not a classy move on Eckstein's part. Now not only do the Bearcat's feel bad that they have a blowout in the paper, but they gave up 300 yards to a single player. Not smart on Eckstein's part, thats a good way for Buckler to take a cheap shot and end his season.
  17. It's a shame that this is happening this season.
  18. What is the condition of Dayton's field at this point? I know the last time I played on it it was the last week of the season and in between the 20's was more like mud wrestling than football.
  19. I agree Bellevue going for 50 points, but I hope he doesn't go for 300 and shouldn't have last week.
  20. I'll have to watch that! Do you have an archive of the games you've done earlier this year?
  21. I'll take the Elder Panthers.
  22. No it's not a NKY game, but it could have big meaning to a NKY team. If St. Xavier wins Highlands will be considered by many and for good reason the best football team in the state of Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati. How do you think this one plays out?
  23. Friday 68° 51° Sunny Warmer, Rain & T'Storm Gameday forcast. I wasn't kidding about it always raining when you play there!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.