Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who wins? 154 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ryle travels to Simon Kenton in next week's only Thursday game. Who wins and why?

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will come down to mistakes and penalties and who makes the most of them will lose. Ryle must find a way to slow down the Pioneer ground game and continue it's own balanced offensive attack. Really close one....but,going to be a homer and pick Ryle 38-35.

This one will come down to mistakes and penalties and who makes the most of them will lose. Ryle must find a way to slow down the Pioneer ground game and continue it's own balanced offensive attack. Really close one....but,going to be a homer and pick Ryle 38-35.

 

If SK can do what I've seen them do pretty consistently then I say SK by maybe 10. Could be more, could be less, could be a loss for the Neers, but they haven't missed a step since Henry Clay which IMO other than NCC was their worst game of the season. I think the SK has a chip on their shoulder. Last year I'm not gonna lie I'd lean towards Ryle, however SK's QB is SOLID, and their RB is better than anyone in NKY, maybe KY period.

 

I'd like to see Lawrences stat's compared to other QB's in NKY, other than Bardo, based on what I've seen it seems as though he's played the best. Bardo was the best(no doubt)but he's no longer in the picture do to his injury.

Not even close SK with a blow out

Both teams "O's" are very good, but whomever "D" will step up, will win this game?

 

For this game, I will pick SK's "D" over Ryle's "D"!

This one will come down to mistakes and penalties and who makesame the most of them will lose. Ryle must find a way to slow down the Pioneer ground game and continue it's own balanced offensive attack. Really close one....but,going to be a homer and pick Ryle 38-35.

 

You hit the nail on the head. Mistakes and penalties. Both S.K. and Ryles only loss came when they turned the ball over. I think Ryle may have the edge in the kicking game. This is the must see game this week. And thanks to Fox sport it is on Thursday. I think I'll flip a coin for my pick. :idunno:

I know where I'll be Thursday night. Have no idea who will win but certainly expect a war.

Any word on the ***Raider***? (baby) Will coach Warner have him at line backer this Thur ? Joking aside, Any word on the baby and mother?

This game will be on Fox Sports South network at Noon on Friday if any of you can't make it to the game and want to watch.

 

 

I say SK. 34 - 31.

This game will be on Fox Sports South network at Noon on Friday if any of you can't make it to the game and want to watch.

 

 

I say SK. 34 - 31.

 

I thought it was going to live on Thur. night also???:confused:

I beleive both ground games are going to move the ball effectively, but I think SK's defense is a little better and stops the Raiders when needed...SK 42-28

I thought it was going to live on Thur. night also???:confused:

 

It's listed in the yahoo TV guide as Thursday night.

I beleive both ground games are going to move the ball effectively, but I think SK's defense is a little better and stops the Raiders when needed...SK 42-28

 

Didn't Henry Clay run for over 300 yards against S.K. two weeks ago?? :confused:

Both teams have some fine players. SK has the biggest weapon (Mr. Simpson) on the field. Both teams will be highly motivated and fired up. Both teams know that the winner has the inside track on the #1 seed in NKY 6A. The biggest edge I see is in the kicking game - advantage Ryle. Hempel is an outstanding QB even though Lawrence seems to get more props on BGP. The winner will probably be the team with fewest mistakes and TO's. The Pioneers better check the lights on both sides of the scoreboard. Now, with everybody expecting lots of points to be scored - let's watch a 17-14 slobberknocker???? Never know because this game will be played at a playoff pitch. SK is not the only team with a chip on their shoulder. Bring the Tylenol and a tight chinstrap. Great game on Thursday night. Go Raiders - win one for the new Baby Warner! Any news on the name, etc.

Didn't Henry Clay run for over 300 yards against S.K. two weeks ago?? :confused:

 

Does what HC's running game did some how make Ryle's running game just as good?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.