Everything posted by tex1
-
Campbell County Wrestling
what weight class is Nathin Ilg ?
-
Campbell County Wrestling
what weight class is he?
-
Simon Kenton/Manual Updates
Manual 21 SK 15
-
Highlands/Ryle Updates
Come on Birdsfan,tell us something.who's got the ball?what yard line? OH I'm sorry you not a sportscaster Sorry
-
Highlands/Ryle Updates
:popcorn:Looks like the Birds will need to step it up.
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions
What is the channel number on direct TV?
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions
Not even close SK with a blow out
-
Boyle County Wrestling
My son started wrestling in the 7th grade, he is now going into his senior year if people only knew what wrestling does to a kid how much chariter,self esteem and understanding of team pride everyone would be out there helping get this team off to a good start. Good luck to your team and let Conner High School wrestling team know of your efforts maybe we can help The 189 lb.Club
-
2009 Grayson County
Does Mark Gary help coach I think he teaches there
-
Little interest in Wrestling
I'm sorry,he first match is Nelson Co.
-
Little interest in Wrestling
How good is the 189 from LaRue Co. my boy is matched up with him first?
-
Little interest in Wrestling
I would agree Ryle is tough, especially at 189 I think he wins state and the kid from Scott is good the 189 from Conner I think will be a sleeper he is very strong.
-
Little interest in Wrestling
I think allot of folks are missing out,my son started wrestling to stay in shape for football and now considers wrestling his sport of choice .The opertunity to walk out on the mat and perform to know there are no politics involved . I think it is a very honorable sport.Oh! and I will let everyone I talk to to get on BGP.
-
Little interest in Wrestling
Why is there so few Threads in Wrestling. It seems to be a lot of interest, at different meets.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/Boone County Updates
Talked to BC coach today at that time they was thinking Alford would play tonight
-
6A: Simon Kenton/Boone County Updates
Who is the QB for Boone?
-
6A: Simon Kenton/Boone County Updates
how about it Birdsfan got any info on HH/JC or Boone/SK
-
6A: Simon Kenton/Boone County Updates
has 3rd Qt started
-
Simon Kenton 46 Conner 41
I don't think Alford was that big of a difference he is a good kid but Boone doesn't seam to have missed a stroke.
-
Henry Clay 14 Boone County 7
Don't count them out just yet,they have enough talent and enough time to overcome this set back and with the coaching staff they have you can bet the road to recovery starts today.
-
Coach of the Year Candidates (statewide)
Don't want to get off thread but would this be Coach Roy Petett's son
-
Campbell County 38 Conner 14
I'm not sure who's looking at what, Conner runs the ball until they get within 15 yards and then they try and pass they have to let Pugh run and what about Dockery he runs in 10 TDs as a freshman and I don't think he has touched the ball more than 2 or 3 times since I think they should pound! pound! pound!
-
Conner/Boone County predictions???
Boone is always well coached and they do have some talent but I think Coach Trosper has Conner hitting on all cylinders. Conner takes it
-
Conner 20 Simon Kenton 19
I maybe wrong but if I was the Conner Coaches I would shake every player on that teams hand had they not played with so much heart and pulled that game out the two field goals they should have kicked would have really stocd out
-
Conner/Simon Kenton Predictions
What does Conners defense look like? Sounds like that will make the difference.