Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tex1

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tex1

  1. what weight class is Nathin Ilg ?
  2. what weight class is he?
  3. Come on Birdsfan,tell us something.who's got the ball?what yard line? OH I'm sorry you not a sportscaster Sorry
  4. :popcorn:Looks like the Birds will need to step it up.
  5. What is the channel number on direct TV?
  6. Not even close SK with a blow out
  7. My son started wrestling in the 7th grade, he is now going into his senior year if people only knew what wrestling does to a kid how much chariter,self esteem and understanding of team pride everyone would be out there helping get this team off to a good start. Good luck to your team and let Conner High School wrestling team know of your efforts maybe we can help The 189 lb.Club
  8. Does Mark Gary help coach I think he teaches there
  9. I'm sorry,he first match is Nelson Co.
  10. How good is the 189 from LaRue Co. my boy is matched up with him first?
  11. I would agree Ryle is tough, especially at 189 I think he wins state and the kid from Scott is good the 189 from Conner I think will be a sleeper he is very strong.
  12. I think allot of folks are missing out,my son started wrestling to stay in shape for football and now considers wrestling his sport of choice .The opertunity to walk out on the mat and perform to know there are no politics involved . I think it is a very honorable sport.Oh! and I will let everyone I talk to to get on BGP.
  13. Why is there so few Threads in Wrestling. It seems to be a lot of interest, at different meets.
  14. Talked to BC coach today at that time they was thinking Alford would play tonight
  15. how about it Birdsfan got any info on HH/JC or Boone/SK
  16. I don't think Alford was that big of a difference he is a good kid but Boone doesn't seam to have missed a stroke.
  17. Don't count them out just yet,they have enough talent and enough time to overcome this set back and with the coaching staff they have you can bet the road to recovery starts today.
  18. Don't want to get off thread but would this be Coach Roy Petett's son
  19. I'm not sure who's looking at what, Conner runs the ball until they get within 15 yards and then they try and pass they have to let Pugh run and what about Dockery he runs in 10 TDs as a freshman and I don't think he has touched the ball more than 2 or 3 times since I think they should pound! pound! pound!
  20. Boone is always well coached and they do have some talent but I think Coach Trosper has Conner hitting on all cylinders. Conner takes it
  21. I maybe wrong but if I was the Conner Coaches I would shake every player on that teams hand had they not played with so much heart and pulled that game out the two field goals they should have kicked would have really stocd out
  22. What does Conners defense look like? Sounds like that will make the difference.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.